Why Are You Single?

Aries: your gigantic ego. You need to understand that sometimes it's not all about you and that your need isn't always comes first.

Taurus: grudges holder. You seriously need to stop holding your grudges, what's done is done, there's no need to dig up the past and spill it all over on every fight.

Gemini: confusion. Sometimes it's hard for your partner to predict what happens next because of your hot & cold attitude. He/she is afraid if they make the wrong move and you'll run away.

Cancer: too forward. Perhaps because of your insecurity, you tend to become clingy and talk about marriage and serious stuff a bit too early which makes your partner back off.

Leo: argue much. You care too much which makes you argue too much as well with your partner. It's okay to show that you care, but arguing too much makes it look like you love picking fights and it can be tiresome for your partner. 

Virgo: chicken. You're too shy to show her/him that you like her/him and then give up too quickly thinking there's no way she/he likes you back. Be a fighter in love, don't be a chicken.

(Sry there isn't a Libra. I got these off Tumblr and I'm not trying to offend anyone)

Scorpio: control freak. There's a fine line between caring and controlling. Your lover wants to make their own choices too and you need to respect their decision instead of pushing them to follow yours.

Sagittarius: perfectionist. The "I deserve the best and don't need to settle for anything" is good but refusing to think that anyone is good enough for you is just fucked up. Nobody is perfect.

Capricorn: jealousy. A bit of jealousy is cute, too much is acute. Be careful, checking their phone every time, asking where they're and with whom, angry because they talked to other person who happens to be opposite gender, can be considered annoying.

Aquarius: quirky. Aquarius tends to say what's in their mind and not hide their opinion which is good but insisting your opinions on some matters and won't let go can be destructive to your relationship.

Pisces: ex. Hard to let go your past and move on. You keep comparing anyone who wants to get close to you to your ex. Your ex is in the past, concentrate to your future by start let go the past and move on.

Again, im not trying to offend anyone.