Chapter 10

(Louis' POV)

"Liam..." I said, quietly as I quickly got down and pulled away from Harry.

"No. What the fuck is he doing here? Huh? Why the hell are you even hugging him?" Liam said and pushed me out of the way so he could get to Harry. "Where the fuck were you?" He said, and pushed Harry in the chest. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He said and pushed Harry again.
"Li, stop!" I pleaded. But, he just swung his arm forward and let his fist connect with Harry's jaw.

"Liam!" I shouted and tried pulling him away. But, he just pushed me away and continued to hit Harry. 

Harry had, had enough and pushed Liam back and punched him right in the gut and then again in the jaw causing him to fall to the ground.
"I-I'm sorry... He just wouldn't stop..." Harry said, looking at the ground and wiped the blood away from his nose, even though it was useless because more blood just came out anyways.
"S'okay." I muttered and helped Liam up.

"What the fuck, Tommo?" Liam growled.
"He didn't do it on purpose! Listen, okay?" I pleaded. Liam nodded his head in agreement. 

Harry told him everything, Liam was still mad. But, apologized for giving Harry a busted lip, black eye, and cutting his cheek. After explaining everything to Liam, Liam left and told me to call him when Harry was gone.

-

"I really am sorry..." Harry said, tracing the scars on my wrists. 
I promised myself to never cut my arms. But, I just got so low... I couldn't help it.
"It's okay..." I said quietly. We were laying in my bed, cuddling.
"No, it's not... Look at your arms, Lou. I feel so bad..." 
"Ha, that's nothing compared to my thighs." I said quietly to myself.

"What..?" Harry asked in a broken voice. At least I thought and hoped I had said that quietly enough...
"Nothing." I muttered and pulled my arm away from him.
"Lou..." Harry whispered and sat up.
"What?" I asked as I sat up with him.
"S-show me..?" He said, glancing down at my thighs.
"No." I said quickly. He'd be disgusted by me...
"Please..?" He pouted, giving me puppy dog eyes. 

He's so cute.

"You'll be disgusted..." I replied, getting very self conscious. 
"No. You'll always be beautiful to me. Nothing less. Ever. I promise." He spoke with confidence lingering in his voice. I sighed, stood up and pulled down my joggers. Reveling the hundreds of scars that littered my thighs. Including the ones I made not too long before he showed up.
He gasped quietly at the sight. Tears brimming his eyes and his breathing became uneven.
I tried pulling my joggers back up, but he quickly grabbed my wrist to stop me.
"Harry?" I asked, confused by his actions. He didn't say anything and just moved his face close to my thighs, leaving sweet kisses on my scars. 

My breath hitched as his placed his lips on my skin.
"You're perfect." He whispered against my skin, his hot breath causing me to shiver. 

"You'll always be beautiful to me." He said as he continued to kiss my scars.
"Please don't hurt yourself anymore. I don't ever want to lose you." He kissed my skin, another time. "Again." He whispered and pulled away from my thighs, and got up from the bed, now standing in front of me.
"I love you, Lou." He said and hesitantly brought his face closer to mine, not knowing if it was okay to kiss me or not.

"I love you, Hazza." I replied and eagerly wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips to his.