After buying my new clothes, we just began walking through the mall, going no where in particular. I was looking around at all the people when one of them stood out, and he was eerily familiar. Damon Sheets. I stopped, and looked at him closer, not believing my eyes. No, it's not him, it can't be him. Besides, he looks different. It's not him. 

Someone snapped their fingers in my face. "Hello? Anna?" I blinked.

"What? Sorry, I spaced out..." I said, and continued walking again.

"What, About James?" Rachael snickered.

"Well... You know..." We all laughed.

"So, are you guys ready to go? Because I am starving," Hailey said. We all agreed and headed out the doors, ready to get home. 

It was now 8 O'clock and we were sitting up in my room on the balcony eating pizza and talking. About what? Well, James, specifically me and James. 

"I am so going to start planning your wedding!" Hailey said, making me blush. 

"Ooh! I want to be the flower girl!" Rachael cried. 

I laughed. "Guys! It's not as if we're going to get married next month! And besides, who ever said we were?" I told them, looking down at the half eaten slice of pizza on my plate in my lap. 

They both looked at me like I was crazy. "You have to be kidding. I mean, if you two didn't get married, I think everyone would be worried."

I smiled. "Yeah, you're right. Okay... You guys can plan my wedding." The both squealed in delight and then began talking animatedly. 

"Anna! Can we borrow your laptop?" Rachael asked. 

"Sure... Why?" I asked, getting up and walking inside to retrieve my laptop from my desk. Walking back out, Rachael said "So we can look up wedding cakes!"

"And wedding gowns!" Hailey piped up. She thought for a moment. "Oh, we need bride's maid dresses! Anna?" I handed Rachael the laptop.

I thought. Maybe a light blue would look good, and maybe some light green? Bringing up a mental image, I discarded the thought. No green, but white will work. "Sky blue, with those white ribbons around the middle," I said. "I don't know if I want long or short dresses though." 

"Okay, we need a notebook." Hailey said. 

"Right here!" Rachael yelled, making me jump. 

I looked at her curiously. "Where did you...?" I laughed. "Never mind. Why are you guys planning my wedding now though?" 

Rachael spoke up, while typing something on my computer, "Because we've always wanted to do it, but no one had found their mate yet and you're the first so why not?" She said. 

"Oh. You know, I'm going to have to do the same thing with you two, right?" I told them. 

Hailey had a look of fear in her eye. "Oh no," She whispered dramatically. 

"Oh yes!" Rachael and I cried.

We laughed and Rachael gasped at something on the computer. "So pretty," She said. Hailey and I scooted closer to her and we both agreed. ((A/N: I'm not good with describing dresses or any other clothing, but I'll try my best!)) On the page she had pulled up, was a sky blue dress, with three tiered layers. Just above the first layer was a bright white thick ribbon, tied in a bow on one side. The dress was strapless, and just above the knee. 

"It’s so pretty," I whispered. 

"I know." Hailey said. 

"Hailey, write this down!" Rachael said, pointing to something on the screen.