Kranz

Kranz and Ro-Tahn are in their room, after Ro-Tahn ran into Thon.

"I didn't not know you wanted me to mention you." Kranz told Ro-Tahn.
     "Well I am going with you aren't I?" Ro-Tahn asked rhetorically.
     Kranz doesn't understand a rhetorical question, he took the question literally. "Yes." Kranz said.
They both went next door, Ro-Tahn knocked. The dark skinned girl answered, Kranz was trying to temper her name. His mind was drawing a blank.
"Hey! Schwanzkranz! And, who are, you?" The dark skinned girl asked.
"I'm Ro-Tahn, nice to meet you." Ro-Tahn said and shook her hand.
"My name is Carh'la, and you've met Thon, and the other girl is Kira. So I heard you are hitching a ride with us?" Carh'la asked.
"Yes I am, we are going to Tython." Ro-Tahn said.
"Great, I've never been so I'm really excited to go." Carh'la told them excitedly.
"Carh'la, you do not have to name me Schwanzkranz, I call myself Kranz, and so does Ro-Tahn and my mother and father and everyone." Kranz told her.
"Oh okay you want to be called Kranz, alright got it. It's much easier to say than Schwanzkranz." Carh'la laughed.
     Kranz and Ro-Tahn were invited into their room.  They discussed when they would go to Tython.  All five of them agreed on going that day, in the next hour.  
     They all went to the ship harbor, after Thon told his boss he was quitting. Carh'la pulled out her key for the ship. Her ship wasn't too fancy but could hold 15 people. There were 5 of us on board, including Carh'la's droid.
We went through regulations from the stormtroopers and got out of there.