Sonic is preggers with Shreks baby

"WHAT!?" Shrek roared his ogre roar after hearing what sonic has told him. Sonic was...PREGNANT! Sonic smiled and softly said "our first child Shrek, she or he will be so precious to us" He said as Shrek embraced him as well giving him a kiss while letting go, Sanik had a tear go down his cheek, Shrek noticed the tear "Soniku-kun, are you..crying?" The curious ogre asked the pregnant blue hedgehog "no I'm fine" the hedgehog reassured the ogre.

~NINE MONTHS LATER~

SANIK WAS GOING TO HAVE DA BAYBEH! Several hours have passed, the ogre named Shrek was worried, 'Did something bad happen? Is everything okay!?' Shrek saw the doctor and took him to the room SANIK was with their very first child, It was a boy, SANIK WAS CRYING he was so happy, Shrek ran over and kissed sonic and looked at their child.

Me: And They lived happily ever afte-
Kyraujji: BUT SUDDENLY THERE WAS A BIG EXPLOSION!! SHREK GOT OUT ALIVE BUT! SANIK AND THEIR SON SAMATROTOMATOR DIDN'T MAKE IT!! SHREK WAS HEART BROKEN. "why?...why?.." the once strong ogre questioned he began to cry when he muttered under his breath "it's all ogre now."

Me: KYRAUJJI-SAMA!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?
Kyraujji: I'm sorry Ryxle, I had to.
Me: T~T

IT'S ALL OGRE NOW!