Chapter Three

Lily pov*
He beats me, then acts like it didnt happen? How nice? Oh, wait that was saracasm.
   He holds me tightly, as he sleeps. I just stare at him.

  I need to escape.

I try and lift his arm, but it doesn't budge. This guy is a flippin rock.
   ''Stop trying baby, i don't want a rerun of last night.'' He mumours in his sleepy state.
  ''Let go. I have to pea'' i lied. I took alot of acting classes. Which reminds me to start trying harder in there. I guess its not lying if your acting? Is it? I dont -
  ''Are you gonna or what?'' He asks, i stand up. He jumps up. ''Wait!'' I pause in my walk.
  ''Yes?'' I say, adding in a small yawn. He shrugs and lays back down. I walk into the bathroom amd shut the door. I climb out the window and just sit there.
   This must be a farm. The drive- way goes for miles. I wonder how that minature version knew i ran. I'll need to ask him.
   ''Lil's! Not again. '' he shouts. I sigh and go back inside. Im really stupid.
  ''I wasn't gonna run. '' yet. He smiles and hugs me tightly. I sigh. Damn hugs. Yuck.
  ''Im glad, cause punishing you isn't the best way of uh getting on my goodside. I hold my laughs back.
   ''No I still hate you and your devilish family. '' i shout, he slaps me hard.
  ''Our family.'' He says, i sigh. This boy is truly stupid.
  ''Whatever'' i mumble under my breathe. I swear I will kill him.
  ''Take a shower you stink. I want you to smell like you are human, not some stripping devil'' he blabbers. I slap him as hard as I can. His eyes darkin. I am instantly slammed into the wall.
  ''Im not a stripper, not sure about you...'' i yell at him but mumble the part about him being a stripper. He frowns.
  ''Just stop being so stubborn. Ughh!?'' He pauses, he pushes a peice of hair behind my ear.

Bi-polor much?

  ''Your truly beautiful'' he mumbles, i laugh.
  ''First I stink, then your yelling, and then you stroke my hair and then I am beautiful. What are you? Are you trying to make me hate you? Its working. '' I say, he frowns.
  ''I-I-I. Shower, then ill give you clothes. '' he says plainly. I sigh.
  I turn around and close the door behind him. I strip and look in the mirror.
    My face is pale, my right eye is brusied. I have a hand print on the side of my face. My hair is lighter than normal. My eyes have bags up under them. I have brusies on my shoulders and my gut and alot over my rib cage.

  How am I beautiful?

I get in the shower and wash up. Once i get out, i grab a towl from up under the marble sink.  I walk out of the bathroom and see a dress on the bed. I walk closer and shake my head at it. I walk to the dresser and grab a pair of his boxers and a sweat shirt. I change quickly. I walk downstairs to a wonderful smell.     I sit at the end of the table.
  ''Sit besides Aston, sweetie'' Mildred says, i stand up and Aston glares.
  What crawled up his butt and died?

  ''I want you to back upstairs and put on what I layed out for you.'' He says, i turn towards him, i frown.
  ''I'm not hungrey'' i say, before he has time to reply i dash upstairs.
Why am I acting okay with this? I want to go home. I want my brother to hold me. I want to see my mother. I want Justian.
  I lay on his bed and cover up, i let the tears go. My silent sobs are not heard by anyone nor myself.
  3 hours later
I felt the bed dip, meaning someone was in the bed. I wipe my tears and turn around.
  ''You hungrey?'' Astion asks, i shake my head. I actually was but shh..