Chapter 1

Audrey

It's a bright summer morning here in Neverland, May 25th to be exact and everyone has a warm smile across their face. Some are even laughing after taking a family photo together, including myself.

I don't have much to complain about though, in fact, I'm quite happy with the company I have today which is of two wonderful women that I don't even know what I would do without.

Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez, two inspirational women who have never left my side and have made me smile even in my darkest days just like real best friends do and to be honest I am happy to be a part of the Jackson family and everyone loves me as much as I love them.

However, there's something about this family that I happen to despise.

Brandi shook my hand and I automatically diverted my attention to her, "Aunt Dree! Let's go get some ice cream. I want ice cream!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down.

I shook my head with a smile on my face, "Sure thing, Dee." I replied, with a little giggle escaping me.

I let Brandi drag me all the way to the ice cream stall and Jen & Beyoncé decided to follow along. As soon as we reached the massive queue, yes, the Jackson family is huge, I turned to Brandi to ask her something, "What flavour do you want, Brandi?" I asked, whilst observing the range of flavours to choose from.

Brandi pointed to her favourite one as she jumped up and down, "Oooh, I want that one." She requested.

Beyoncé pointed to her favourite one, "And I want that one." She said, as she playfully made a face that made the four of us burst out in laughter.

Jennifer shook her head at Beyoncé, "A'ight, you can get that one." Jennifer giggled, placing her hand on Bey's shoulder.

Moments later, I felt someone approach the queue so I took a quick glimpse around the Neverland grounds as an excuse to see who just approached the queue. Instantly spotting something that immediately made me roll my eyes to the back of my head.

My eyes caught the sight of Michael, who was stood behind me with TJ.

I made sure to look ahead and not look back at him just to avoid his endless bickering later on.

'Why do you always look at me?' or 'Give me a break, you never leave me alone and follow me everywhere' like excuse me but maybe think about giving me a break.

Brandi and Beyoncé got their ice creams and we made our way back to the fairground.

Brandi spotted Siggy and her eyes lit up, "Imma go hang out with Siggy, thank you for the ice cream, Aunt Dree!" Brandi said, running off, leaving me to fall into a trance.

As I was watching her run off, my thoughts were soon snapped.

"So..." Jenny trailed off with a smirk as Beyoncé licked her ice cream cone.

I shrugged, "What?" I questioned, clearly quite confused.

Jenny folded her arms and spoke in soft yet 'gossipy' tone, "Have you two gotten intimate yet?" She asked, innocently.