But he sure was. Just looking at him was enough to let me know.

There was no other explanation – Levi was surprised: about my powers, about my sudden change of acting. Honestly, I've never wrestled that crazily, yet calmly in my life and seeing him looking at me with a confused look made me smirk a little. He couldn't tell to be astonished by my outburst or just the reason behind it. But frankly, he doesn't know it.

Eventually, a judge came up to me, announcing my win, as Isabelle and others clapped and cheered for me proudly. I could even her people shouting from the stands, and in that mixture was also Jean's and Eren's voice. Looking around, I gave out a few smiles and waves, and finally walked back to my team, which embraced me with gasps, questions and Isabelle's poking. Everyone complimented my appearance and said a few words about how lucky the team is to have me here today or just something like that. Everyone found something to share with me, but no words were said from Levi's mouth.

We only exchanged looks and he nodded before turning his back on me.

And this is pretty much how the whole wrestling continued beyond that point. Wrestling with different techniques, clouded with rage gave me the privilege to scare and study the person fully before defeating them. Some were harder than others, but I always had that wild fire traveling up my body and boosting me to not give up. And with every win I got higher and earned more cheers across the stadium. That was something in my sudden change of appearance that made people surprised or just thrilled. Being that cold type was sometimes hard and lonely, unapproachable to others, but it also made a human stronger and easier to receive hate or compliments.

And that rage and attitude led me to wrestle for the first place at the end of this splendid evening. Sadly, Isabelle ended somewhere in the middle of the weight class, while Annie reached fourth because of doing a single mistake that ended being a privilege for her opponent. But learning from other people's mistakes made me come this far. And as if faith couldn't be more graceful, my last battle was with one from my old club – the tall and feisty one.

To my surprise, she was also very pleased to be fighting me. She examined me from head to toe, but that made no influence on me, since pretty much everyone has been doing the same thing for the whole evening. I replied with a cold look and clenched my fists as we got in our positions. Bending my head down, I brought my fists in front of me, as she just let them fall by her sides. She had her chin up, her blond hair placed in a big bun, only some rebellious strings waving down her perfect face. She has always been the popular one with a privilege of being a member of a wrestling family.

Long story short, she had a big reputation in this sport and she sure wasn't prepared to throw it away by losing against me. But could she ever be more wrong.

I've trained with her for over a year, but so did she, so we both knew each other quite good. There was always tension between us when it came to wrestling – she wanted to be perfect and golden, while I just did it as something to relax. She wanted to capture perfection in every single thig, but that just made her weaker. Because, as soon as something goes wrong, she'll start losing her mind over it and that was the thing I needed her to get weak at. That was the point I was striking at.

''Long time no seen Mikasa,'' she disturbed me from focusing with a low hiss. We were moving in a circle for a long time after the whistle went off, just teasing one another. She was moving elegantly, like a cat, while I had the moves of my wild fire taking over my mind and body. I was now the shadow they've all seen but never understood, I was now again that wild-cat, fighting both Levi and Isabelle as much as beating Petra.

''Same goes for you, Alex,'' I replied sharply. (AN: yup, totally a character of my imagination, sorry about that :/ )

''That act of a pure ice queen, not worshiped enough never left your skin,'' I mocked her.