Morning Fun

Frist smutty thing I ever wrote so hope you like it!! <3

PARENTS STRONGLY CAUTIONED FOR A REASON

Hope This Get's You A Lady Boner ;)

Louis let out a groan, watching Harry, The sun was hitting his skin perfectly, Louis wondered how he ever got so lucky.

Harry slowly opened his eyes, holding his arms out, waiting for Louis to Hold him, "Cuddle with me" He lazily mumbled.

Louis took Harry into his arm, holding one hand to his head which was pressed to his chest, and one to the middle of his back holding him tightly and close, Louis lighting kissed Harry hair.

Harry smiled, wondering the same thing as Louis, How did he ever get so lucky?

Harry pecked up Louis chest, Making his way up to Louis lips, Louis gently kissed back, Both boys already naked, just woke up, they sleep Naked.

Louis' hand made it's way down Harry's chest, down to his hip, resting it there, "Louis" Harry gently moaned into his mouth, "You can touch yourself" Louis said, "If you want" He added, taking Harry's bottom lip between his teeth.

 Harry then made his hand go down to his cock, holding it around the head, quietly moaning to himself, rubbing his hand up and down the shaft.

Louis started to make his way down Harry's neck, Now having his own hard on, "Lou.. Fuck" Harry whispered, "Let me help" He said to Harry, moving his hand from Harry's hip, removing Harry's hand, and replacing it with his own.

"Don't worry" Louis said, "We won't end after this love" He said gently, That's what Harry loved about Louis, he was so gentle, Harry got worked up very easily as Louis knew, so he would be as gentle as he would, and pleasure him as much as he could.

"Louis" Harry cried, "F-Fin-" He was cut of, "Fingers?" Louis asked, as Harry nodded franticly, Louis let go over Harry's cock and moved his fingers over to his entrance.

Slowly adding one in, "G-G-God L-Louuu" Harry moaned, biting his lip, trying to hold back any moans, "Let it out sweetheart" Louis said, Kissing and pulling back his lip with his teeth, looking straight into Harry's eyes, "You sound like an angel" He said.

"A-A-Another one.." Harry moaned, "That's it" Louis said, adding another finger, pushing it down to the knuckle.

"Louuu" Harry moaned, quickly grabbing the back of Louis neck , pushing him closer, Louis started to suck down Harry's neck, making sure to leave a dark purple mark.

"Another!"  Harry cried, holding Louis even closer if that's possible, Louis slowly added the next one, as Harry winced hiding his head in Louis neck, "Shh, sweetheart, your fine" Louis said, "Your fine, Just breathe, Yeah?" Louis said, as Harry quickly nodded his head.

"I'm r-ready" Harry said, moaning softly.

Louis slowly let go of Harry's head, and got a small bottle out of the cupboard and a condom. He moved his hands out of Harry, who winced at the empty feeling, and pulled the condom packet open, which then Harry took the condom out, opened it and put it on Louis cock for him, which Louis gave him a soft kiss on the nose for.

 He then lubed himself up and slowly entered, as Harry hung to his neck as if his life depended on it, "L-LOUIS!" Harry shouted.

Louis rolled Harry over, so he was on his back and Louis was on top of him, "F-Faster" Harry panted, which Louis obeyed to, "Should a good boy" Louis said, "All tight for me aren't you?" Louis asked, which Harry quickly nodded his head to.

Louis slowly traced the hickey he just made, a while back the same morning, "Mine" He whispered, "A-All yours" Harry said to him, he was a moaning mess under him.

"Who do you belong to?" Louis asked, "You, all you, no one else but you" Harry said, pushing himself down so he would get more of Louis.

"Good" Louis said, kissing down on Harry neck, "God louuu" Harry cried out, "Always so tight for me, Aren't you Harry?" Louis said, making his way back up his jaw.

"Only for you Lou" He said, as Louis gently kissed him, going faster, His trusts becoming more desperate and sloppily, "Cum for me Haz" Louis said taking hold of Harry's cock.

"LOU!" Harry shouts, trashing around the bed, Head moving left to right, "Lou!" He shouted, eyes shut closed, Louis gave him a small squeeze, and he shot of white hot liquid.

When Harry's walls closed it sent Louis over the edge, sending of his with a final shout of "HAZ!" And fall onto Harry's body.

"Thank you" Harry whispered, up against Louis neck, "s'okay" Louis mumbled, "I love you" Harry said.

"I love you to" Louis replied back, falling into a sleep.

Harry sat there, hand in Louis hair, over around his back, and just thought I wonder how I ever got so lucky

Hope you enjoyed that, first smut I ever wrote so you better like it! Haha I will get better promise, want a Larry oneshot just comment below