Twenty Three

The next morning neither of the pair get out of bed until ten o'clock, both full from their dinner last night and enjoying each other's silent company. Sun filters through the blinds, warming the room as the older girl pulls the model into a cuddle. Especially in the mornings, the short haired blonde is very cuddly, not that that changes much through out the day, apart from when they're in public. "You look beautiful this morning," Taylor whispers. It's something one of them says every morning. Still too tired to reply properly, the taller of the pair mumbles something incomprehensible into the singer's chest.

Half an hour later, the singer has managed to detach herself from the sleepy girl, walking into the kitchen in a small pair of shorts and a muscle tee. It's warm enough to wear clothes like this twenty four seven without heating, the now awake girl nothing a golden glow starting to coat her shoulders after one day in this paradise. Sitting back onto the sofa, she waits for the taller girl.

Slipping behind the singer unnoticed, Karlie rubs her shoulders, sending shivers down the relaxing woman's body. "Did I tell you, you look beautiful this morning," she greets, kissing Taylor's cheek gently before handing her another smoothie, this time accompanied by a pop tarts which lights a smile onto the short haired girls face. "What would you like to do today," she then asks.

Taylor knows what she wants to do, replying easily, "the same as yesterday. Relax- with you."

"Will you come in the sea with me?" Karlie questions, glancing longingly at the calm waters just outside the villa. She knows of Taylor's fear of sea urchins, who doesn't, it's been broadcast to the world many times and as she silently lurked some of the many Swifties out there, she'd found thousands of memes and gifs poking fun at the singer for her phobia of the spiny creatures. So it comes as no surprise when the blue eyed girl shakes head. "I won't let the sea urchins get you," the model teases, "please?"

"No!"

"For me?" This time, Taylor makes the mistake of looking into the models eyes, weakening immediately as the green orbs stare her down.

"I'll go in the shallows," giving in, the singer admits defeat. Although she hates to admit it, Taylor will do pretty much anything for the model, something which she isn't sure is a good or bad thing.

Karlie is waist deep in the turquoise waters, beckoning to Taylor to come in further than her ankles. "Babe, theirs no sea urchins, I promise," she half giggles, trying to pout at the singer who's only just had her knees splashed by the water. The shorter blonde shakes her head,

"I'm staying here until I decide I'll come in further."

"Have it your way," the green eyed girl shrugs, walking backwards until everything apart from her shoulders is covered by water. Still deliciously warm, she kicks off, swimming out into a deeper depth so she can't touch the sandy bottom, treading water and admiring the singer who's lying on the sand with her feet being cooked by the ocean. A very devious thought enters the models brain at this point, acting on immediately. "Tay, quick, there's a sea urchin next to you," she yells, disrupting the calm as the older girl gets up quicker than the speed of light and sprints up the beach, squealing cutely all the way. Her blue eyes scan the water line suspiciously, looking for the sea urchin that was apparently next to her. By now, the taller girl has come back to where she can stand and is almost choking on laughter, desperately pulling to shore whilst laughing so hard her stomach hurts. Back near the waters edge, Taylor stands, hands on hips, not sure how to take the joke.

"It's not funny Karlie," she whines, watching the younger girl struggle for breath.

"You should've seen your face." The model cracks up again. God, she doesn't think she's seen anything nearly as funny in years.

"Fine." With a scowl, the singer starts to stomp up the beach, ignoring the green eyed girls calls while she continues to laugh. Soon enough however, the annoyed girl only halfway up the beach, Karlie starts to run after her, feeling bad that she'd scared her friend so badly.

"Tay, babe, I'm sorry," she calls, now only a few steps behind the shorter girl thanks to her long legs. About to grab Taylor's shoulder to pull her around, she half succeeds yet managed to trip on the sand at the same time, sending both of them flying over like bowling pins into the sand. It's suddenly silent as both of them realise the close proximity. Karlie leans down, letting her lips meet the singers, forgetting about the fact they're out in the open, meeting them without resistance much to her surprise. She thought that the blonde would've said no, considering the media and all the bull they decide to publish. Then, shocking her even more, she feels the hands of the older girl on her hips, pulling her closer as the model decides to push her tongue into girl. With her hands on the taller girls hips, Taylor finally decides she can do it, it's being sex, taking her hands down further. But Karlie stops her. "Taylor, will you be my girlfriend?" She asks.

Without having to think, the singer replies, "yes." Those heavenly green eyes light up, the girl who owns them standing and pulling the older girl to her feet, the pair of them running up the beach to the villa. It's silent, the slamming door of the bedroom telling the security not to disturb them. "God, you're so hot Karlie," Taylor whispers, trailing kisses on the models jawline.

"Shut up and let me kiss you," the said girl fires back, letting her hands strip her girlfriends bikini off while they kiss. The singer does, hands snaking back the younger girls hips as her bikini top is flung off, Karlie lowering her lips to her breasts and nipping at the sensitive skin that sends Taylor into a happy heaven where it's just her and Karlie. Tracing the toned stomach of the singer, which isn't quite as toned as the models shiny abs, the green eyed girl pulls teasingly on the top of the singers bikini pants, all the while checking to make sure she's still okay with it. Only able to nod due to the pleasure she's feeling, Taylor gives Karlie the go ahead, the model not waiting a second and quickly lowering the bottoms so she has access. Leaving kisses up the singers thighs, the model pressures on the blue eyed girls sensitive spot, the gasp that leaves the said girls throat sending shivers down her spine. Not able to wait any longer, the taller girl flicks her tongue, cueing moans from Taylor. She's so wet already, new to the feeling, that she finishes after no time, shivering in ecstasy. "Wow," she murmurs into Karlie's neck, wondering why she'd never had sex before if it felt that great. The taller girl can on,y hug her back, her heart swelling in love.

It's later in the evening, the pair cuddled up on a sun lounger and watching the sun, when a call comes for Taylor. "Ms Swift, Tree is on the phone," Taylor's head of security informs them, handing them the phone. Looking at the model uncertainly, the singer takes the phone, not sure why her publicist is calling.

"Hi Tree," the blue eyed girl says.

"What did you do Taylor? You may have just ruined your career!" Horror flashes across both of the girls face- oh no.

--------
Ohhhhhhhhh. What's going to happen?

I'm really sorry for not updating sooner, but hey, it's only been a week. I've discovered a genre of books that I've been hardcore reading for the last couple of weeks.
Studentxteacher books are now my second favourite thing to read after fanfic and I know one of my readers is also reading them as I was doing some lurking.
Comment and vote like always.
Love Emi.
I'll do a shoutout after my next update.