I Hear You

Hello! Dont forget to enjoy!
Please Read my new fanfics!
Lucy's P.O.V

Right now i am in my apartment, with Natsu of course. He's going to take a job at noon, with some other guys too.

"Well, it's noon already, you don't go?" i say, smiling to him.
"I will, i will." he says twice.
"Be safe, ne.."
" Aye sir!" Say Happy and Natsu.

He jumped out from the window. But there is a door there. I wonder if jumping out of the window is fun? I mean, like only dragon slayers can do that? well, expect Wendy. She has manners. Then once again, I'll hurt myself in process. I am pitying myself.

I bathe for 30 minutes, leaving the window open. There is a little window on the wall, but it's further away above my head. Allowing my problems,burdens,and dirt, anything ,flow with the water. 'what am i going to do? i 'am super bored.'. The reason is all of the members of Fairy Tail guild is going on vacation, i mean it's their day off. Probably about two days they will come back.

Before leaving, everyone asking me like where do i want to go and why. I just want to continue my novel. Basically, my novel is based from my daily life. Fighting,going vacation with fairy tail members (A/N : OVA) for examples. and it was my precious memories to me...

Wendy, Erza,Mirajane,and Levy going to sleepover at  Erza's house. 'they all gonna have, girls-night-out.' While the boys, most of them going to take jobs from one to another... and all i can see is the information jobs board, are clearing one by one.

I want to make myself to look cute and comfy as possible. Shopping is the answer, yep i 'am going to shop clothes. I changed my self with yellow bright medium dress, with brown boots. To complete it i am using high ponytail for this outfit.

I go to some market, and see any cheap or sale clothes. I have my eyes on that particular dress, mezmerizing to look on. That was so exspensive or so i thought. So, i walked deeper and deeper to the market. It was already noon, going to be dark soon. But they are all open until midnight, usually they'll have sale when it's night. I found a dress that will look so good on me. It's 3/4 sleeved dress, knee high, and it's black! It's good for casual 'walk' type of clothes.

I run from one shop into another shop. I spent about 60% of my allowances that day. And i felt so miserable. 'Why? Why i have to spent much money?'. To be honest, i don't know myself too, but i just like to go shopping without thinking. Just shop, without knowing the true purpose of it. Self - pampering could be the positive way of thinking. Example, i went to a shop, looking for new pajamas. In the end, i always forget the pajamas, and buying formal dress instead.

'Maybe i should give them away to Mirajane? or Erza?' . I sighed because i 'll never use 'em anyway. Should i give them to both of them?. Huh, i don't know what should i do next, everyone passing by me, thinking i am crazy enough to bring that much of brown bags.

I went home. Walking across the river, feeling the night breeze, it's cold but it's warm on it's on way. I searched my apartment keys, and got  in. I put my stuffs to the floor and  threw myself in the bed of roses- just kid- in my pinkish ,fluffy, bed.

We got 2 days free- day from master. I think everyone is enjoying this holiday as i 'am. I just stay right there for half a hour. and my sleepiness just got over my whole body, the top the bottom. And I'll sleep eventually, without taking a bath or washing my face. Gross i know, but i don't care cause i 'am so tired from shopping.

The next day, i wake up, i see myself looking at the clock, and it is 9 AM. I prepared breakfast. Natsu isn't here so i 'am not running low on foods. Ugh, everybody know that he's a food monster. But without him, it's quite lonely. The room is dimly lit but i found peace.

I have finished my breakfast. I decided, after taking a bath, i ' ll go to Erza's house. Erza's house located far enough for me. She's using an apartment, while she's in Magnologia. Hence, There is nothing i want to do anyway and maybe i can join them for a day! I bring my towel and start bathing using my shower. I 'm not packing my stuffs because i can borrow Erza's clothes, i wonder what should i wear. I open my wardrobe, and start dressing. I put my original clothes. I put thank top, cross blue strips, with blue cardigan, i clasped my arm cloth. i put short blue skirt, and my boots. I bring my keys and my whip that Virgo gave me.

I locked the door , and humming while i walking next to the river. I looked up and see blue sky. it was so pretty, and the air feels so good on my skin, i hear birds chipping humming along with me and two lovely birds pass in front me, i can't help but smiling.

It was so good and fun, until i heard-

- An explosion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS! :D IT'S MY FIRST FAN - FICTION, IT'S NOT ACTUALLY MY FIRST FANFICTION BUT.. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT! PLEASE LIKE AND VOTE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT TOO! FORGIVE ME FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR SPELLING AND TYPO'S. :D