WELCOME TO GAKKUEN HETALIA: A SHORT INTRO

Welcome back my fabulously fabulous readers. Here lies the beggining to the new and improved Gakkuen Hetalia X Reader. And guess what? I actually gave it a proper name!! This story will now be known as "Welcome to Gakkuen Hetalia". Cool right?

...... Right??....

Maybe not, but anyway. The reason for me re writing this story was because I didn't like the way the plot had happened. Tbh, I hadn't even had a plan when I began writing it. All I knew was that I wanted mine to be different to everyone elses and not be cliché. Turns out, it turned VERY cliché. But here it is, my second (and hopefully last) attempt at making an original plot line for a Hetalia fanfic.

To all you fabulously new readers:

HELOOOO! I am Arthur-chan. It is a pleasure to write this story for you to read. This is the new and improved version of my "Gakkuen Hetalia X Reader".

To all my fabulously fabulous continuers:

Well done. You have stuck with ne for a whole year. Wow! Yes, it has indeed been a while since I had posted Chapter 15, hasn't it? But here I am, ready to go. And you all know the drill. Vote, Comment, Follow. Same old same old.

And this time, I'm going to set out some rules. Only because last time, the comments kinda went crazy. (THIS GOES TO ALL READERS OLD AND NEW)

1: If I make any spelling mistakes like names, please dont't bluntly state what it is in the comments. I'm not a very good speller at the best of times, and the english language has never liked me. So if you want to point it out, please do so politely.

2: Please read my ANs. They are really inportant. I know it may not seem so, but most of the time I will be asking you fabulously fabulous readers for your opinions on stuff such as plot ideas and love interests. Because in my last one, there really wasn't anyone who had helpped me. And writing fanfictions to suit every Hetalian isn't as easy as you may think.

And one last thing: I don't have a set day for when I publish my chapters. For all my continuers, you guys KNOW that sometimes I don't publish for, like, 2 months. So if I suddenly stop publishing chapters for a bit, don't be alarmed. I am NOT dead. I'm probably just taking my time with the next chapter of this fanfic and my OHSHC fic: "Did You Say HOST Club?"

So there you have it folks. New rules and a welcome. I'm sorry if I ruined this fanfic by putting in rules, but I feel like I have to, since technically this is a redo of my first one, which only makes it my third, and I believe that the only way to greatness is by getting feedback. But anyway, WELCOME TO/BACK TO MADNESS!

Until Next Time: Arthur-chan out.