I'm Still Your First Love

Start from the beginning

                             "When you feel like improving , just go to our building. Alright? I want you to be recognized Adrian. I hope you're not thinking anything else. Maybe yes , I hate Josh but its a different thing. I don't want you to think that I'm stealing you from Josh. I don't know if you know this but his company is going down , and if he didn't pay his debts , he will lose all of you and I don't want people like you , go to waste. So you are always welcome. " Josh didn't tell me that his company is going down. 

                             None of your bussines , slut.

                             Everything is not my bussines. Well you're wrong. I have the rights to know what's happening because I'm the boyfriend.

                             Demanding much?

                             Whatever. 

                             "Well , we'll try to save it." I smiled. We smiled at each other for a few minutes and its getting awkward so I cleared my throat and I stand up. "I had a great time meeting you , Tuck."

                             "Its nice to meet you again. You haven't changed a bit. I'll take you home. And I am taking no for an answer."

                             "Thanks." I look at my watch. Glob , its already midnight. "Our dinner took so long." 

                             He brought me to his car. Unlike Josh , Tuck loves sports cars and cars that are eye catching. Josh loves old things and vintage things , I guess that's one of the reasons why I love Josh. He really appreciates art. So classy. Tuck drives me home , I was getting kinda sleepy and his car was so comfortable with his jazz music. So I am helpless , I am so tired that I didn't notice that my visions are turning black.

~~~~~

                             "Where am I?" I said as reality hits me again. I'm in a fancy room with dimmed lights , I'm on a bed , with my clothes on. I sighed. Good thing no one molested me. I looked at my watch. HORELY SHATS! Its 3 am and I don't have a choice but to stay here. Then I remembered. I was at Tuck's car when I fell asleep without me giving the directions to my house. Oh glob , I need to get home. I stand up , getting my bag as I ran to the door when it suddenly opened and I ran through Tuck's enthralling body. Oh stop tempting me! 

                             "Where are you going?" Tuck said with his amused expression.

                             "Home." 

                             "Its dangerous out there Adrian. Stay here." As I expected. I grabbed my phone and SHIT! I have hundreds of missed calls from Josh! I look at the sms he sent me. 

                             "Adrian , I'm sorry about awhile ago. I didn't controlled myself , I hope we're okay. And why are you not calling? Where are you? I'm worried. Call me back please. I'm going back to New York because of an emergency. Call me! Its two in the morning. I know you're asleep but at least let me know that you're safe. Alright? I love you." I bit my lip. I feel so guilty and stupid. I smiled at Josh's message. Blushes and butterflies. He goes to New York early , not a surprise. When I get back there , I will ask him nonstop. The emergency is about the debts. I know. Because Tuck told me awhile ago on our dinner. 

                             "Still there? Hello?" Tuck waved his hands on my face.

                             "Sorry. What?"