Workout ~ Grayson

Becoming Grayson's girlfriend was, in some ways, receiving a gym membership.

You finally figured out that Grayson's muscly and toned physique didn't come without hard work. He was always either out for a run, lifting weights or doing intense workouts in his garage.

And since you were his girlfriend, you naturally picked up on his exercise habits. Whenever he would go for a run he would ask if you wanted to as well, just so he could spend more time with you. When he worked out, you always wanted to join in either because (1) you got to see him shirtless and hot and sweaty with bulging muscles or (2) it made him really excited and flustered to have you working out with him.

Let's be honest: if it wasn't for Grayson, you would only work out once or twice a year.

Luckily for you, one of Grayson's favourite things to do in your workouts is to be overly cheesy and do the "couples' exercises" which were essentially just an excuse for him to kiss you.

"Y/N, I got you a present", Grayson said adorably holding a Nike shop bag in his hands.

"New workout clothes?" you asked excitedly, assuming since it was Nike.

"Yup" he smiled and handed you the bag.

You snatched the bag from him and opened it like it was a Christmas present from Santa and you were five. Inside it you found a tiny pair of black Nike pros shorts and a matching black sports bra.

"Aw thank you babe!" you got up from his couch to give him a hug.

"Anything for my lovely girlfriend" he said, hugging you back. "So... do you wanna..." he not-so-subtly hinted at wanting you to try them on.

"You wanna work out?" you took his hint because after all, you wanted to try them on as well.

His face broke into a broad grin "Yes! I've been looking for more workouts we can do together and I found some really great one-"

"I swear you just use those things as an excuse to make out", you cheekily smiled at him.

"Well", his voice dropped lower and he stepped towards you. "What makes you think I need an excuse?" he moved so his lips were inches away from yours and he stared at you intensely.

Your breathing was shaky and he could see he was having an effect on you.

He leaned away from you and said, "But it just so happens that I want to work out so that's what I'm going to do". He sassily (a/n: lmfao) walked away from you and up to his room to presumably get changed into workout gear.

You huffed at his teasing behaviour and took the bag into the bathroom to get dressed.

Once changed, you admired yourself in the mirror. Damn, Grayson knows how to pick hot clothing. The thin stretchy material clung to your body perfectly and showed off your ass-ets.

You left the clothes you had changed out of in the bathroom and made your way to the front door of the house, where you knew your sneakers would be (you practically lived at the Dolans' house).

As you were lacing them up, you heard Grayson come thumping down the stairs dressed in a thin tank top, shorts and Nike shoes.

"Damn..." you heard Grayson mutter and stop on the second-last stair and stare at you.

His reaction made you feel happy and warm inside. Appreciated.

You giggled and said "Let's go".

On the way to the garage, you noticed Grayson trailing slowly behind you and muttering incoherent words.

"So what's the first one?" you turned around and asked him once you'd entered the home gym.