I don't know why though. He got James a sure knock on the head. I know my cousin very well. He wouldn't just befriend a stranger or even talk to someone he barely knew. The way he talked with Zach is just surprising like it's just him and Zach talking. It's been so long the last time I saw him enjoy the company of others besides Victor, Duncan and I. He didn't show any care to any person that deep 'til he met Zach. And the way he would look at Zach sometimes scares the hell out of me. He may not realize it at the moment but I know he would soon find out himself. He's changing in a better way though and I know for sure Zach is part of it. Zach brought back that side of James that long been gone four years ago.

I stopped the engine of my car at my garage. I live on my own house, and no it wasn't large enough to fit one thousand elephant, and no it wasn't classy. It just a simple two-storey house with a pool and which I requested my parents to buy for me when I turn eighteen since I want to start to live an independent life. But you can't really call it an independent life since my parent filled my wallet every month, paid my tuition fee and shoved groceries on my fridge every week. You can call it living in heaven, no. Well at least I'm living now a life without my nagging parent, a bossy brother, and two nosy little sisters.

I turn to grab my bag on the passenger's seat but find it nowhere. Shit! My wallet and my business proposal project were in there! Where did I leave it? Oh great! It should be in the music room. I put the engine alive again and pull out of my garage heading the way to Saint Clouds University.

I walk slowly to the familiar route with me playing with the car key and singing 'The Ghost of You' by My Chemical Romance. As I got one room apart from the music room, I heard a piano playing. Who would it be? None of us four know how to play a piano even a keyboard. But aside from us four, no one else goes to music room this hour. And it couldn't be him, but I don't know. Why am stressing myself thinking when I can just peek and see for myself who it was?

I walk slowly to one of the window hearing the song more audible. It was great, a slow yet kinda rock song in a way. It has a melancholic effect, maybe because it was played through a piano but if it would be accompanied by guitar and drums, I know it's more than good. And the voice was just angelic? Maybe it's the same person James talking about a week ago.

I inch closer to the glass windows only to find a familiar profile. It's him, but how? The boy who had a brownish hair sat on the bench in from of the piano his back on me. I knew it. I listen to him as he hits the keys gracefully with his voice echoing on the room. The song was kind of unfamiliar, it's new to my ear but it was really good. I just listen until he stopped playing. I head towards the door to find it open clapping my hands as I stepped in.

"I found you." I said loud enough for him to turn around with a worries face mixed with shocked.

"Henry... Have you been there the whole time?" Zach asked stammering. 

"Hey, relax. It's not as if I'm going to eat you whole? Why do you look so scared? That song you played was really good? What was it called?" I walk towards him and let him sit on the bench again as I pulled a chair and sit in front of him.

"It was called 'You Found Me'." He replied.

"Was that your original composition?"

"No. My dad did." So his dad can compose songs? Why he didn't tell us about it a bit sooner? Great! I should meet him.

"Oh. Can-can you introduce me to your dad? I mean that song was great and I want to talk about something to him if you don't mind." He then looked down and had a gloomy aura. What did I say to make him look like that?

"He's already dead." Zach said faltering. So that's why.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to---" 

"It's ok. I'm fine." But he kept his eyes glued on the floor. And then, there came the very much known awkward silence between us.

"Come on it's getting late." I grab the backpack on the chair where I left it and stared at Zach as he follows my lead to the exit. As we are nearing the parking lot, an idea popped up into my mind. I think it's just the right time to get to know this shy guy who is changing my cousin bit by bit and the one who just impressed me musically speaking if that's even right. "Hey Zach, how about hanging out with me for awhile at my house?"

"Ok. Mom will much be happy if I go home late sometimes." Zach agreed muttering the last part.

"How's that?" I asked stopping just right in front of my car.

"You have a very nice car. I'm not familiar with the models but it was just suit you... I mean your personality. Ummm, what are you saying again?" I stared at Zach as he drooled on my car, almost. He doesn't even take noticed that I had asked him. I chuckle making him blush. How cute! Now, that is just wrong.

"You know Zach for a shy guy you pretty talked too much sometimes. But don't think it's a bad thing. I'm liking it the fact that you are improving." I guess it wasn't just James that is changing, Zach too is. "I'm asking why would your mom would be happy if you go home late."

"That. Well, you see I'm not really the type to interact with people and mom knew that and she worry that I'm not enjoying my life the way that I should be but then I became friends with James and the three of you. Then I told her that and she was practically jumping off her feet. Then there's one time that I got home an hour late from my usual arrival from school, then she had this wide smile playing on her face then told me that I was having a social life." A smile appeared on my face as I listened and watch Zach told things about her mom. "I mean technically, I'm just watching you practiced. I wonder how she would react if I told her that I'll be going to a party." He went along. He then faced me shocked. I guessed he just realized that's the longest talk he did. I should have kept that recorded. Then, he looked down again on the ground, feeling embarrassed again.

"You just did that again. Good job." I teased him putting my two thumbs up in front of him. "Get in." As soon as we are both ready, I put and turn the key switching the engine to life, and we pulled out of the parking lot.

"So what are we going to do at your house?" Zach asked breaking the silence. His question too is a bit awkward if you get the second meaning. Did I just think that?

"Well getting to know each other since we aren't have that much bonding when Victor and James are all around you. Truth is, I want to talk to you about something." I replied keeping my eye on the road.

"I guess, I have a hint what that something you want to talk about is." Zach sighed. Pretty much, you're a smart guy after all.