disclaimer

IMPORTANT:

This book is not titled after Delilah's weight. Meaning, her weight is by no means what I would consider "fat." More so, this story focuses on how one can be brainwashed and manipulated into believing that they are too big. I wanted this book to show someone's mindset once they've been put in such a situation, so please do not think that what her weight is, is what I'm defining as "fat." I hope this clears up a bit of distress I've seen in comments. And I hope that made sense, ha!

EXTENDED SUMMARY: 

Delilah is conflicted. Once a beautifully slim cheerleader with the perfect jock at her side, she's struggling to keep her life in order. Her boyfriend is abusive, her doctor is telling her she's at risk for diabetes if she doesn't lose a few pounds. She tries to be happy but the negativity surrounding her is suffocating, her nose barely above the water from drowning. 

Harry is genuine, one of the best personal trainers out there. When Delilah stumbles into his gym, a complete train wreck, he vows to help her reach her goal, like he does with all his clients. But Delilah is different. She lacks motivation, and when she gains motivation, she takes it too far. Too busy trying to reach perfection, too oblivious to see she's already there through Harry's eyes. 

Now he has to save her before she ventures past the point of rescue. 

COPYRIGHT: 

This story came directly from my imagination. Please do not take the idea as your own. If you wish to translate, please message me. Any similar stories are pure coincidental.

TRIGGERS:

Fat will contain sensitive content relating to abuse, body shaming, and eating disorders. I understand some of this can be difficult to read about, so if I feel it's necessary, I'll put a warning in the beginning of the chapter. 

DEDICATION: 

To any of you out there, male or female, who feel your weight controls your life. You're beautiful. You matter. Be confident with yourself because in the end, your self approval is the only approval that should matter. If someone doesn't like you because you're too skinny or too fat or too curvy or too plain, screw them. You deserve better than them anyways. 

SPECIAL THANKS: 

Thank you to londonidiots for the adorable trailer! Make sure you watch it!

Thank you to ashtxning for the adorable cover. If any of you want to make a cover and exceed expectations, I won't stop you *wink wink*. 

ADDITIONAL NOTE: 

Delilah will not be portrayed as any specific actor. From my perspective, this story will only tug the heart strings if the reader is free to picture her how they please. After all, what is a main character if she's/he's not relatable? As a final thought, I'd like to clear up that if you're at a weight that can cause serious health problems, it's best to shave off a few pounds. That doesn't mean you're any less important, but sometimes we tend to overlook some of the health issues that can arise from weight. I hope that doesn't sound like I'm contradicting the point of this story, haha! Thank you for reading ☺