Neko Ben! x reader

You have the biggest soft spot for cats! There just so cute and soft and huggable! You were just chillin' in your room till a knock came to your door.
"Who is it!?"

"Its Jeff let me in!"

You get out of your bed and open the door to see Jeff and......Ben with CAT EARS!!! Omg OMG OMG SO CUTE!!
"OMG Benny your so adorable with your cute black cat ears and tail!"

You pinch his cheeks and rub his cat ears. He starts to purr, until he blushes and smacks your hands away.
"You, stop it! I need help on getting rid of this!"

You pout and cross your arms. Mad because he smacked your hands away from his adorableness, yes adorableness it's a word now.
"How did it even happen? Jeff what did you do?"

You glare at Jeff and he gasp like as if his feelings got hurt.
"What makes you think I did it!?"

"You did do it you butt sniffer! You were playing with slenderman spell book that he got from Mrs. P! That he told you not to touch!"

Jeff just scoffs and crosses his arms.
"(Y/n) I know you know how to do spells and what not, slender has been teaching you how! Please fix me!!"

He gets on his knees and hugs your waste, his cat ears go flat on his head and makes big pleading eyes at you.
"Awe okay I'll help you, but to warn you I'm no expert at it."

He jumps up and mews with happiness.
"Oh thank you so much you won't regret it! Wait....what's the catch?"

You smirk and make an evil laugh while rubbing your hands.
"Well Bengerman I'm glad you asked."

He gulps and looks at you with total regret in his eyes hoping it's nothing to bad.
"Well I have something that I've been wanting to use but never got the chance to use it. I'll let you know what it is once we get you back to normal okay?"

He sighs with relief and nods his head, ready to be changed.
"We will start tomorrow in the morning just be sure that your ready for it. Some spells might hurt."

Soon it was morning and Ben was ready to be turned back to normal again.

As he got done doing morning duties he walked down to your room about to knock when you happened to open the door.
"Ben bon Ben your awake good! Now it's time to sacrifice your soul to the cat demon."

He looks at you scared for his life, his cat ears go back and he makes big cat eyes.
"Are you NUTS!?! I'm not going that!!!"

You laugh at him and wave your hand.
"Benny I'm joking just come in and sit on that stool and let me do my work."

He walks over to the stool in the middle of your room and sits, his tail swishing back and forth.

You walk over to you night stand and grab your book of dark magic and what not.
"Okay bon bon like I said it may hurt a little but not too much and plus I'm not master at this so bare with me."

After so many failed attempts and Ben whining about how much it hurts, it's dark and you both are tired.
"Let's call it a day yeah? I'm pooped out-"

You hear light snoring and look at Ben. His sleeping form on your bed so peaceful and calm, you can't help but fan girl over such cuteness. To bad it has to end.
"Ben wake up and go sleep in your room you are not sleeping in here."

You give him a little shake and he growls and pulls you down with him.

You give out a little yelp and now you are being cuddled by cat Ben.

You sigh and just go with the funky flow and snuggle into him and sleep.

In the morning you are woken up by Ben smacking your booty.
"What in all mighty underworld are you doing!?!"

A deep blush now on your face as you look at him in disbelief.
"Well as you can see I woke up before you and you just so happen to have a every nice booty to smack so I thought I give it a whirl."

Him wiggling his eyebrows at you and you sit there blushing like a tomato. Then you notice that he's FUCKING NORMAL!!
"What the hell your normal!"

He chuckles and strokes your face.
"To be honest with you this was my plan to be changed and you to try to help me and what not, I just wanted to spend time with you."

You look at him and blush like hard core.
"Love you (y/n)."

He kisses you on the lips and lays back down taking you down with him.
"Love you too you dork."