Prologue

"Because sometimes you love someone who will never know you breathe air"

"Luke! Come down and get your food! I am not bringing it to you!" Luke's mother called as he crawled across his bed and opened the door. He grimaced at the trash and articles of clothing that littered the hallway. When he walked down the stairs he almost tripped on a random box. He looked up at his mother and took the microwave dinner.

"Thanks, mum." He said quietly running back up the stairs to his room where he scooped a spoonful of macaroni into his mouth in the dark. He felt around for his phone and when feeling it's form he picked it up and turned on his Android seeing a picture of Ashton Irwin as his lockscreen.

He smiled to himself at the beauty of him. He's a major fanboy and he doesn't hide it. Luke has loved the band Bromance since it was just little Robert playing acoustic guitar in his room with the infamous pink speakers in the background. Even though he doesn't have a favourite and he doesn't qualify himself as a 'Ashton Boy', he always says he has an Ashton fetish.

It's obvious to even a blind person by how much he's in love with the young 21 year old drummer. He spends most his time screen shotting pictures of him and watching videos of him giggling and saying 'booty'. He would always choose Ashton as his first pick to meet.

As he scrolled through twitter he caught sight of someone who posted a picture of they're letter diary.

Curiousity took over and he clicked the picture and swiped through. He looked at how the person had written a notebook full of letter to their favourite Bromance member. Hers happened to be Calum Hood. He bit on his lower lip as he read through the comments saying hows great of an idea it was.

He sighed thinking about it for a moment before getting up and turning on the light beginning his search.

He looked through his room until he found a black leather notebook with a ball point pen attached to the side. He clicked the pen then began writing the words,

"Dear Ashton . . ."