Chapter 1

I wake up in my rusty cell. I put on my uniform which consists of black leggings and a H.O.W top. H.O.W stands for house of work. You go there to work when your 16. You spend the first 2 years learning manners and how to work properly. Then, when you're 18, you're sold as a slave to rich people. It's the same story for every other poor person. I'm 17 and currently halfway through my 2nd year of training. I was sick of it and I really wasn't in a good mood today. I brush through my hair and stand by my door with my cell mate, Aria. I smile at her and she smiles back. We're not allowed to talk until breakfast which is soon. I see the guard coming down the hall. He lets everyone out of their cells. Me and Aria make our way to the breakfast hall. Once we have our food, we try and find a seat amongst the hundreds of teenagers. A while later, I head to my manners class. I sit down at my seat a sigh.
'That's not a good attitude, Faith' says Mr. Wright
'Whatever'
'You've been like this for the past few lessons, what's wrong?'
'I'm sick of this place. I want to go out and live my life instead of being in this hell hole!' I practically yelled. Oops... I'd gone to far. Mr. Wright was mad. We get in serious trouble if we disrespect this place. I knew I'd get punished and I knew It would be bad. I've never been punished before but I was told it was horrid. Mr. Wright picked me up by the collar and led me to Mrs. Paige's office. She was in charge of the punishment.
'I believe punishment 103 is in order Mrs. Paige.' He says before walking off. I don't know what punishment 103 is but I do know that the last person who ha it hasn't been seen in 3 weeks...
Me and Mrs. Paige began walking to the punishment hall.
'Punishment 103 is a punishment for disrespectful people and people who talk to much. You will be tied up for a week. If you are good the days will go down, if you are bad the days will go up.' She explains
'What?!' I yell.
We enter the hall. It's dark and the are lots of giant cells. But they don't have bars, you can't see through them. And they have control pads, not keys. Basically, it's looks like a giant safe. She types in a code and the door opens. She pushes me in. Without any warning, a man comes and ties my wrists together tightly. Then he ties above my elbows. He lays me down on my stomach and I can feel the cold metal on my stomach. He ties my ankles and below my knees. Then he brings my legs up to my wrists and ties me in a hogtie.
'WTF you can't keep me in here!' I say, struggling.
'That's enough out of you' says the man, pulling a large ball gag from his pocket. He shoves it in my mouth and buckles it up tight.
'See you soon Faith' says Mrs. Paige, closing the door.
'MMMHHHPPPMMM!'
Then the door closes and the lock clicks. The roll on the floor. I'm so uncomfortable and it's really cold.
'UUMPPT!' I say every time I try and move. I can do nothing but lay here...