Eight

Michael was awaken by soft lips pressing against his chest. He sighed, slowing peeling his eyes open from his deep slumber. Luke was in his bunk tucked into his side, his smooth naked chest on full display for only Michael to see. Luke never liked having his shirt off in front of anyone except Michael, so when Michael reached over to run his fingers mindlessly down his chest Luke shivered, goosebumps rising against his skin at the delicate touch.

"Morning babe." Michael mumbled, pressing his lips against Luke's forehead in a short but sweet kiss.

Luke smiled at the boy holding him in his arms. He wanted to stay in them forever, hiding away from the outside world that tears them apart. "I like waking up in your arms."

Michael knew what they have will happen.

That he'll have to shove his fears away and accept that he and Luke are meant to be. That waking up next to him is a normal thing and should always happen. That watching Luke scrunch his button nose up in disgust when he wakes up with his head in Michael's armpit would be a regular thing.

Michael wants that everyday.

He wants Luke in the morning, evening, and night. He wants him at his worst, at his best, and when he can't even look him in the eye. Michael wants to fuck him on every surface in their apartment, he wants slow sensual moments in bed, he wants to make love to Luke so he knows it's not fake. Michael wants passionate kisses, he wants rough kisses with teeth and tongues clashing, he wants kisses in the morning with their gross breath but he wouldn't care because it was with Luke.

"I want to be in your arms every second of every day." Luke sighed happily.

////

SQUEELING BECAUSE I SO MUKE AF OFF OF MY OWN WRITING!

hey hey also check out my two new stories I'll be starting soon. Shades of Blue(soulmate!au) and Sunset

thaNks