"No, I'm not here to torment you as you so kindly put it" Scorpius laughed slightly, shrugging his shoulders "No, I'm here to give you an offer"

"And why would I take you up on that?" Rose laughed at the stupid idea.

"Because, Rose-"

"Don't call me Rose, Malfoy" she sent daggers at him, but he shook the deathly glare off

"Sorry, look, I don't really want to say, not here, but I wrote all the reasons down on this letter" Scorpius held out a bit of parchment that had been rudely screwed up- no doubted in his pocket- Rose reluctantly took it, but didn't open it, she simply slid it into her pocket "That parchment has every witty comeback you could possibly think of for not taking me up on the offer, so I'll let you read that, and if you decide to take me up, then I'll meet you in the room of requirement at twelve- I have no doubts that you can slip away unnoticed. See you later Weaselbee" Scorpius offered her a two-finger salute before walking back. Rose was too flabbergasted to even realise she didn't know what the offer was.

After reading the letter through about one hundred times- Rose decided she had no obligations towards going- the letter also made it perfectly clear as to what the 'offer' was- as Rose couldn't find any obligations towards the 'offer' that the letter hadn't explained, either. By midnight she had finally persuaded herself that it wasfine to go- and that Malfoy, Scorpius, seemed perfectly sincere with his 'offer'. She quickly changed out of her pyjamas (this had happened at one of the times that she had persuaded herself not to go) into a pair of jeans and her 'R' jumper. She grabbed the invisibility cloak from the hiding place that all the Gryffindor Weasley/Potter children who were still at Hogwarts had decided on and snuck out of the Gryffindor Tower. She knew her way well enough- she had been to the room of requirement plenty of times when she was messing around with her cousins in the past three years. The door opened to her, and she found herself in a small- but cosy- room full of cushions and sofas, and a warm fire at one end. Scorpius was relaxing on one of the blue sofas, a book in hand. He hadn't even heard Rose enter the room. Rose shed the cloak, and hung it up on the coat rack that she could have sworn had just appeared. She walked down the room and sat on the green chair opposite where Scorpius was sitting, and decided to wait how long it would take Scorpius to realise she was here- but it was only five minutes before she got bored. She reached forward and poked his leg (the only part of him she could reach) to knock Scorpius from his private state.

"Rose! You're late!" He sighed, looking at his watch whilst shaking his head- she was only five minutes late but Scorpius was used to punctuality.

"Not really, I was waiting how long it took you to realise I was here, but I got bored... I've been in here for five minutes" Rose shrugged, pulling her legs up to her chest to warm herself up as well as keeping herself cosy. Scorpius laughed, and put his book on the glass table that had probably just appeared between the two.

"So?" he asked, pulling his legs onto the sofa and crossing the, "I mean obviously you're here because you accept the offer?"

"Stop calling it that, it sounds weird uh, Scorpius" the name was foreign on the girl's tongue- she's never called him that before and it was... weird "but yes, I'm willing to put everything behind me- besides, I'm sure you're a nice person really"

"Thanks, Rose" Scorpius smiled "I think it was really all our parents' fault- no offence- but they put us up to each other like this" Rose nodded.

"On my first day of Hogwarts, Dad told me to beat you in everything, said it was a good thing I inherited Mum's brains" Scorpius laughed at that. Rose started laughing too.