feeling shy?

Demi's pov

I groaned while looking at my stained up shirt. That fucking idiot that ran into me stained my favorite shirt! I should've put him in his place. I graoned again and threw my shirt in the trash before pulling out my extra one. It had a Nirvana smiley face on it, so whatever. I walked out of the bathroom and quickly walked to class. I fucking hate anything that has to do with math, like what the fuck! We don't need this shit.

"Demi, wait up!" Jacob, I think, shouted at me and I turned around and groaned out in pain when my body collided with the hard ground.

"Guess what!!" He yelled before giving me a wide grin. I sighed and pushed him off me.

"Let me guess, you got pregnant?!?!" I asked, faking like I'm shocked before rolling my eyes. "Oh wait, you won the 'best whore' award?!" I asked him with wide eyes and he sneered at me before pushing me back. I sneered back and pushed him with too much force because he flew back and let out a pained cry when he landed on the ground.

"Asshole!" He yelled at me before flipping me off. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand before yanking him up.

"I'm sorry, did that hurt?" I asked him with a bitter smile and he frowned before scoffing.

"Dick. But seriously, guess what?" He bounced with excitement as we walked to class. "Parker is finally my boyfriend! After you left, he told me he didn't mind trying it out!!" He said excitedly before giggling and kissing my cheek before waving as he walked in his class.

I seriously hate to admit that he's one of my best friends. I sighed and walked to my class with a scowl on face. I walked in my math class and slammed the door shut. Mrs Monroe sighed and gave me a glare.

"Mr. Demi, please stop slamming the door." She groaned out and I gave her my best smile before leaning forward and placing my chin on the palm of my hand.

"Mrs. Monroe, please stop making me come to this horrid class." I mocked before giving her a cheeky smile when she laughed.

"Come on now baby boy, you know I can't let that happen." I smiled at her before flipping my book open. She's like my mom, I love her to death and she claims that she has a son named Skyler that is kinda similar to me. I've never seen him so maybe she's just a crazy person.

"Demi, is it possible for you to come over my house and help me straighten up? My son is coming back and I want it to feel homey." She sighed and I mentally groaned before nodding my head.

I love her but I hate doing stuff like that. She started the class a little after and I paid attention because we all know I don't need to fail math.

-

-

-

"Thank you Demi, you're such a doll." She said happily before kissing me cheek. She squealed loudly when a voice called out to her.

"Come here Skyler!" She said and my jaw dropped at the sight of some hella cute guy around twenty. He had blonde hair and sharp blue eyes with heart shape lips. He has a sexy slender body with thick thighs. He's probably around 5'9 and has long, endless legs.

"Hi mom." He grinned at her and I swear I came in my pants just from his voice. I licked my lips nervously as my pants started getting tighter. I wouldn't really call him a twink, he was in between being a top and bottom.

"Oh my baby, I've misse you so much!" Mrs. Monroe said happily before hugging her god like son. "This is Demi, he'll be showing you around school and this area! Right Demi?" Sje asked and I choked.

"Whoa, I did not agree to that!" I said loudly before sighing and nodding my head when she gave me puppy eyes. "Fine." I grumbled and waved at her son.

"Why don't you guys get to know each other better? Leave thay door open though!" She quickly told us, making Skyler blush before coughing.

"Come on, I need to change out of this." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room. I looked down at what he was wearing and choked. He had on black short shorts with pantyhose and heels. I looked up at his shirt and raised a brow at the short, white sweater that had holes in it. How the fuck did I not notice what he was wearing??

"Yeah, I know." He chuckled. "It's my outfit for my job." He giggled and pulled out picture of him.

"You see, I work at a strip club and this is a picture of me dancing." He pointed to him on a pole with his legs tightly wrapped around it as his torso hangs freely.

"Damn." I mumbled and he nodded while chuckling.

"I know. I hate to brag but, I'm the best there." He told me while stripping. I licked my lips at his fat ass. Ok, this guy is perfect.

"So, do you have anyone special in your life, cutie?" He asked and I shook my head with a blush. "Well, why the fuck not? If I seen you walking down the street, I would definitely pull you in an ally to fuck the shit out of you." He told me bluntly and my jaw dropped. He climbed over to me and straddled my lap.

"Don't act like you don't like me babe, I've noticed that big tent in your pants right away. Why don't you be a good little boy and play with me?" He asked while pouting before smirking wickedly and leaning down to kiss my lips lightly.

"Mmm, you taste good." He whispered to me before moving down to my neck and nipping at it. "Maybe we should go out some time, yeah?" He whispered in my ear before nipping at it and getting off. I think this is the first time I've never had anything to say.

"How about tomorrow?" He asked with a giggle and pulled me up. "You're a cutie, maybe we could fuck before going out." He winked at me and kissed my lips again before walking out with nothing but breifs on.

I blinked a couple of times before groaning. "Skyler!!" I shouted and five seconds later, he was back in his room.

"Yes? You would like to set a time, babe?" He asked me and I thought about it before nodding. I don't think he's some psychotic killer because his mom wouldn't let is in the same room together if that was the case, he would probably never step foot in this house.

"Seven?" I asked and he thought about it before nodding. He makes me feel shy, it's a weird feeling.

"Come on, my mom made us something." He spun around and left. Am I seriously going out with a guy that I've only met an hour ago? Hell yeah!