surprise, bitch

Demi's pov

I groaned and rubbed my face as Brianna listed all the things she was planning to do for Mindy.

"Listen, not that I don't like hearing about the stuff you're planning on doing for your girlfriend, but I really have to go." She glared at me before turning and leaving. Oh well.

"Hey, Melissa!" I shouted and she looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"What?" She asked me while looking at her pink nails.

"I was thinking, would you like to join the team?" Her eyes lit up and she quickly nodded her head. "Well, maybe next time. Kay? But can you tell Jacob that he's needed in an hour?" She glared at me before stomping away. No, I don't feel bad for tricking her like that because she did the same thing to me when I wanted on and she was the captain. But, obviously that changed. She got kicked off for...certain reasons.

"Hi, Melissa told me you were looking for me." Jacob popped up out of nowhere making me jump back in shock.

"That was quick." I told him with a chuckle. My eyes landed on his neck that was obviously covered up because the giant hicky isn't there. "Who was that guy, anyways?" I questioned and he sighed before looking at me with a small smile.

"Parker Tellen; The sexiest and baddest boy in our school. I've been chasing after him for years. We only have sex but I want more!" He whined while dragging me to the Gym.

"Well maybe if you stop whining.." I teased him and he chuckled huskily.

"But he's told me many times that he loves my whining." He wiggled his eyebrows before winking and leaving to go get dress. I shook my head with a sigh. That boy would never learn how to keep his legs closed. I sneaked up behind Jeremy and got on my tippy toes.

"Surprise, bitch." I whispered in his ear and he jumped before letting out a loud yelp. He turned to face me with a scowl when I started cackling.

"That wasn't funny!" He gave me an adorable pout.

"I'm laughing so obviously, it's pretty damn funny." He gave me a sneer before walking off. Pretty boy Jeremy doesn't like to be scared. I ran after him and jumped on his back causing him to stumble forward.

"Don't be mad baby, I still love you." I told him before kissing his neck loudly. He huffed and turned his head.

"Get off me, you're heavy." He growled out making me gasp.

"Bitch please! I'm not heavy; you're just mad that you can't fuck me." I chuckled before jumping off him when he growled. I ran to the exit and grinned at him before running full speed to him. I did multiple front flips and when I got closer to him he put his arms out like he was going to catch me. The asshole side stepped me and I went flying before skidding.

"You asshole!" I hissed out as his laughter boomed across the room. "That wasn't funny!" I growled out and cupped my poor nose that's throbbing.

"Well I'm laughing, aren't I?" He questioned with a smug smirk.

"No, you're talking. Fuck off." I grumbled and went to the bathroom to check my face. Fucking dip Shit didn't have to let me get hurt just because I scared him.

"Wait, Demi!" He shouted and jogged after me.

"Fuck off!" I snarled at him and quickly grabbed my bag before leaving the gym. Fuck practice, I need to check on my nose; the pain is getting worse every passing second. I quickly ran to the nurses office and shouted for her

"Yes Demi?" She sighed and I showed her my nose making her eyes widen.

"Well, it's going to be sore for a while but nothing too bad. Let me go get some ice." She got up and went to the mini fridge she has in here before giving me the ice.