"mmmmmmfffm" rolling over covering my face from the bright sunlight beaming into my room.

"Hermione your going to be late for class and even breakfast!"

Peeking my eyes opening seeing Ginny next to me shaking me roughly "alright I'm up."

Rubbing my eyes grabbing fresh clothing and a towel washing my hair getting out grabbing my wand as I was sort of against doing magic to quicken my time, but this I would approve on.

Muttering a few spells drying my hair and straightening it putting on a little make-up pulling on a pair of jeans and maroon shirt.

"Bout Bloody time Hermione I'm starving" rolling my eyes at Ronald "your always hungry."

Brushing passed Brown came into view from her dorm skipping happily into Ronald's arms scowling as I heard her ANNOYING voice...yes I pretty much hate her.

Going down to the great hall linked arms with Ginny listening to the things she was telling me about Harry and Her that I need to catch up on.

Sitting down facing the Slytherin table seeing Draco sitting down moments later glancing towards me with a small smile...I couldn't help, but smile a little myself....he's my secret.

Taking a bite out of my bagel looking at Harry and Ronald who were stuffing there faces with toast and pastries.

"Honestly don't you to breath or taste anything when your eating."

Seeing Harry's cheeks turn a slight pink color, but Ronald just rolled his eyes "what are you there mother Hermione."

Turning my gaze on Lavender who had a sly smirk on her face thinking she embarrassed me though she really didn't as I loved these two as my brothers.

"Actually the way your giving Ronald names and stuff make him feel like he's home all the time with his mother."

Everyone from the table busted in fits of laughter hearing Ginny's giggling self "it is so true why not just bring mum to school with you Ron if you wanted to here cutesy names."

Seeing his face turn beat red "come on Lavender" grabbing her hand and a pastry before leaving the great hall.

Laughing myself now with everyone else until it died down grabbing my books letting Harry bring me to our first hour class.

"So what's with Draco lately Hermione? He's like stalking you a lot or something besides what were you even doing outside yesterday?"

Smiling at his last question "professor McGonagall allowed Viktor to come see me last night at the docks for an hour he wanted to see in person if I was alright from everything."

His eyes grew big when I said Viktors name to him, but went back to normal tell him why he was here.

SMACK!

Flinching as Snapes rolled paper strikes the back of Harry's head "i'll let you slide Ms.Granger."

"Likely sir" not really caring for him anymore since McGonagall gave him another shot at working here(I know you think in the book he died, but who can't have a Draco fan story without SNAPE!)

Jerking my head towards a smirking Malfoy glaring at him seeing him notice and turning around quickly.

Grinning to myself paying attention to the rest of the lesson professor Snape was teaching us which he stayed at Defence Against the Dark Arts as professor Slugghorn wished to stay until Harry was done with school.

An owl approached the open window that was letting the cool air in holding a small note, watching professor take it from the bird opening it.

His eyes skimming the text folding it back up and placing it in his desk "Ms. Granger and Mr. Malfoy head mistress McGonagall would like to see you in her living quarters."

Looking at Harry confused putting my books in my back "sir is there an assignment for today?"

He gave me a small sneer "read pages 269-300 write an essay on that unit."

Nodding at him glancing at Harry before leaving the room not even waiting for Malfoy.

"Hey wait up Granger" rolling my eyes stopping mid stride watching as he looked around first then grabbing my hand kissing it softly sending butterflies in my stomach wild as I wish they would not.

"Your not going to win my heart back this easily if that's what your doing Malfoy."

He sighed "what I said at the ball Hermione...I'm sorry really" hearing him laugh lightly "but I have to admit it was pretty funny seeing your face."

Anger boiled in me turning slapping him hard across the face making a good sound watching him hit the floor whimpering kneeling down by him.

"You are bloody pathetic Malfoy as I figured the dark lord left you heartless...oh wait YOU'VE BEEN ALWAYS BLOODY HEARTLESS!"

Storming away from his shocked expression as I walked to professors office I swear if I was able to i'd have steam coming out of my ears like the bloody Hogwarts Express train.

Walking up the the Hippogriff statue muttering the password that has never changed all these years stepping onto the first step as it brought me up towards the metal doors with perfect designs all around.

Knocking on the door hearing her allowing me to come in walking towards her desk were she rummages through papers "and where's Mr. Malfoy?"

"Right here ma'am" not bothering to look at him though smiling a little at the professors expression knowing I must of left a spectacular mark on his perfect face.

"Please you two have a seat."

Nodding and doing so sitting straight clasping my hands together in my lap "as you know you two are seventh years the year to pick prefects."

The life from my face draining knowing what she was probably going to ask us "my question for the both of you is...will you except being Hogwarts prefects until you complete schooling here?"

Lowering my head looking at my hands "what are the rules for this head mistress?"

She smiled a little "must make sure all students are in bed or in there proper common rooms at nine sharp no later, must patrol the halls with each other until all halls are cleared of students."

So many thoughts going through my head feeling the slight pain of a headache making its way.

"As well if you catch a student you must report them to their houses head leader example if you two catch a Slytherin walking abouts passed curfew must report him/her to professor Snape."

Nodding our heads "who if we were to not be prefects would you choose next professor if we do not agree?"

Turning my head towards Malfoy at his question her smile dimmed "Mr. Potter and Ms. Parkinson."

My eyes growing big "I'll take place as prefect head mistress" clapping my hands over my mouth not having a clue where that came from seeing Malfoys smirk on his face.

"Very well please sign this form and be on your way to your next class."

Reading over the form before signing it as my parents have always taught me so I'd never get into a bundle of messes.

Getting up from the chair "thank you" straightening my uniform and walking out with Malfoy tagging right along behind me.

Closing the door, but feeling his warm breath against my neck turning me around kissing me then down to the crook of my neck.

"Something to give you before splitting our ways Granger" watching him walk gracefully down the steps to were ever else classes he had today.

Putting my hand up to my chest feeling it beating fiercly "what have I gotten myself into."

Hope you liked it tell others please vote as this story is in watty awards thanks again to those who recently fanned!