Chapter 9

Hey everyone hope you liked the last chapter thanks for the comments readers!

Chapter 9

"Hey Hermione how come you left the great hall so early?"

Thanking god in relief that they never saw me with Draco "just nothing to do" taking a sip of my butter beer again.

"You can't really be still drinking that pumpkin juice Hermione."

Glancing up at Harry grinning in my cup at him "what makes you think i'm drinking pumpkin juice?"

Squealing as Ginny grabs the mug out of my grasp taking a sip from it watching her eyes go big "Hermione!"

Smiling at her watching as Harry now takes a drink from it his eyes going big with his mouth open "how did you get this Hermione?"

Laughing a little "its what prefects get for supper every night" watching there expressions turn to scowls grabbing my mug back from Harry.

"Don't get yourself to bothered otherwise you'll regret it probably in the morning...unless there's a spell to stop it."

Rolling my eyes getting up from my chair "now if you two don't mind I need to start patrol so I suggest that you get to the common rooms or I have to hand out detention no matter who you are."

Watching them walk out of the library shoving the book I was reading back into its place exiting the library walking passed Mrs. Norris knowing Filch was nearby.

Walking to the Hufflepuff house common room making sure everyone was aware of me patrolling, but no one seemed to hate me as a prefect except Slytherin of course.

....................................................................................................................

Roaming the hallways by myself which seemed odd as Draco normally does it with me, but I guess he wasn't up to patrolling with me.

Walking into the abandon girls laboratory hearing Moaning Myrtle in her usual spot running the water splashing the cool liquid against my heated face looking up into the mirror.

My cheeks were flushed from my drink washing the rest of my make-up off as it was already starting to wear off anyways.

"Stupid mud blood" bolting around seeing Pansy Parkinson and a few other Slytherin girls standing behind me.

"Think you can just get Draco to change his ways just for your filthy mud blood self."

"If you girls don't get to your house I'll have to bring you to head mistress" watching them roll there eyes "like we even care about what you say...girls lets teach this idiot mud blood what us pure bloods can do."

 It was like everything started going in slow motion watching them reach into there robes grabbing there wands out pointing them right at me.

Whipping mine out as well, but I was to late as I hear the one of the spells and that was from Pansy "Conjunctivitis!"

My surroundings started to blur and then all together going black, hearing there laughter as something shoots me into the air crying out in pain as my back probably hits the wall.

Even though I wasn't able to see anything I could still feel my body slipping into the unconsciousness while Pansy and her friends kicked me all over my body knowing I won't wish to see what my features look like now letting the noise turn into nothing.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Voices...more voices roaming around me "guys she looks really bad."

Groaning a little "think she's waking up...Madam Pomfrey she's waking up" hearing the rustling of them moving out of the way Ms. Granger please open your eyes so we know your awake.

Putting my hand to my head feeling my eyes open...but nothing though I heard everyone gasping "what's wrong with her eyes!"

"Hermione can you see us?"

Panic was rising in me "no...NO! what's going on" I started trying to get up rubbing my eyes, but nothing was working.

"Please Ms. Granger sit down and drink this I believe you've been cursed with the Conjunctivitis curse."

Feeling my face drain of all colors whispering "no..." tears sliding down my face "is there a cure Madam Pomfrey?"

Hearing her sigh "there is...but" crying out "it'll take two months just to fully heal them!"

Everyone started hugging me as I let the sobs flow more down my cheeks "do you want us to stay with you Hermione or do you want to be alone?"

Frowning "is it getting close to night time?"

Hearing Ginny's voice "yes, but head mistress said we can stay as long as you want us to."

Shaking my head "you guys head back to the common room need to sleep for class tomorrow."

Feeling Harry, Ronald, and Ginny Kiss my cheek and hug me before hearing the hospital wing doors shut along with hearing Madam Pomfrey walking into her own living quarters.

Reaching up touching my eyes grabbing my wand "supersensory" feeling my ears prick with excitement as I was able to hear the small mice walking inside the walls now.

Turning my head feeling the cotton fabric brushing against my cheek not even bothering to wonder who was coming into the hospital wing until my bed dipped a little.

Warm hand brushing my cheek nothing exactly who it was "why are you here..." hearing him sigh "because I'm trying to show you that you can trust me."

Turning my head to his direction "what makes you think you'll want to be with someone who is like this?"

Hearing him gasp "please be honest and tell me what I look like Draco...please" letting a few sobs escape my lips.

Letting him take me into his arms "i'm sorry Hermione truly I am for what they did to you"

Lifting my head up kissing my lips softly the only moments of happiness was here with me right now holding me.

Resting my head against his muscular chest hearing the low beat of his heart cuddling closer to him.

"I promise I won't leave you alone again Hermione I swear" his voice getting acidic as the anger rises in him.

Looking up at him knowing he was looking back "your eyes are still beautiful even if they are foggy."

This made a smile on my face "thank you" kissing him I was waiting for those type of words to come from him so I know I will only care for what he thinks of me and no one else.

"Get some sleep Hermione I'll be back in the morning to bring you to class."

Smiling at him "okay" meeting his lips one last time letting them send so much bliss into my body I don't know how I'm able to handle it all.

But I do know one thing about Draco...I'm starting to fall for him more and more each day.

Hope you like it please vote/comment/fan and thanks to everyone who has been! My rank for Fan Fiction is 277 Thank you!