"I'll make you forget."

Start from the beginning

“Nothing will ever be enough,” I murmured, “But this is the first step in making sure we’re back on track. I want to make you feel better.”

“Just being here with you makes everything better.” Wrapping her arms around my neck as I did my own around her waist, I pulled her up onto my lap so that she was straddling me.

“I love you.” I whispered into her hair.

“I love you too.” Pulling away, she held onto my shoulders. “When are we leaving?”

Twisting my wrist around to check the time, I cocked my head to the side. “In about ten minutes or so, we have to make it at the airport in time to catch the plane.”

“Okay.” Pulling away from me, Kelsey was just about to walk away when I grabbed onto her arm before she could.

“And where do you think you’re going?”

“To go change?” Kelsey giggled and for the first time, I felt at ease knowing it wasn’t forced.

A smirk tugged at my lips. “I could help you if you want.” I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

Rolling her eyes though a blush crept up her cheeks, Kelsey tugged free from my hold. “No, that’s okay. I think I can manage on my own.”

Standing, I began to walk towards her, “You sure?” I whispered, cornering her against the wall as I held my hands at either side of her face, “Because I don’t have any problem helping you out of that.” My eyes traveled down the length of her body before finding her eyes once more taking note at the redness of embarrassment in her face making me grin like a little boy.

“I’m positive.” Kelsey squeaked out, cowering back with a playful look in her eyes as she prepared herself for what I was about to do next.

Chuckling, I let my hands scoop down low until they hooked around the backs of her knees before traveling up the curve of her ass bringing her robe with it.

“Justin!” Kelsey gasped, slapping my hands away but failing miserably as I pulled her into my body, my head dug into the crook of her neck. “Why are you so nervous baby?” I pecked the skin behind her ear, “It’s nothing you’re not used to.”

“I have to get ready and you’re distracting me.” She mumbled, fighting her way out of my hold on her as she huffed, pushing the hair that fell in front of her face away.

Putting my hands up in mock surrender, I dug them into the pockets of my jeans as I took a step back. “Someone’s bitter.”

Shooting me a glare, Kelsey turned towards the closet looking through whatever it is I had left behind for her to choose from.

Turning back to me once she decided on a pair of jeans and a loose-fitted tank-top with drop holes at the sides with a laced white under layer, Kelsey held her weight on one side as she pointed towards the door. “Go.”

“Okay, okay, I’m leaving.” I began making my way out, “But if you’re not ready in five minutes I’m coming in and I don’t care if you’re naked or not.” Winking enticingly, I dodged the pillow she threw in my direction as I closed the door behind me laughing.

“Asshole,” Kelsey remarked.

Kelsey’s Point of View:

Looking myself in the mirror, I leaned my palms against the sink. The bruising on my neck stuck out like a sore thumb causing my stomach churned in disgust.

I was absolutely repulsed with myself and despite the way Justin was pursing me earlier, it didn’t change the fact that I felt dirty. No matter how much I scrubbed myself clean, the act of his hands on me stirred chills down my back.