Chapter 2

The night went off with a bang. Between Adam and herself, Gemma was confident that they had won over the Japanese clients.

Despite her bad mood, Gemma couldn't help but feel giddy over the various caresses and acts of possession that Adam had made throughout the evening. At one point, Mr. Fuji complimented Gemma on her stunning looks to which Adam responded "oh she gets enough praise from me Mr. Fuji, there is no need to heighten her ego" laughing, he quickly secured his arm around Gemma's waist whilst sending a warning look at Mr. Fuji that Gemma had missed as she was in such shock over Adam's actions.

Hmm, he definitely was acting weird tonight, thought Gemma as she sat in the limousine on her way back to their apartment. Weird, but she definitely enjoyed it. He acted almost as if he... Cared. Cared about Her? Gemma knew that Adam cared for her as a friend... As an acquaintance. But this, this was more. Ugh, stop overthinking it you moron, she scolded herself. Lets be honest, he probably just wants sex tonight.

Confirming her thoughts, At that moment Adams hand slid across her leg and up to rest on her inner thigh. Scooting over, he used his fingertips to lightly caress her neck whilst simultaneously pushing her hair out of the way. Nibbling on her earlobe, Adam whispered, "you did really..." Flicking his tongue in her ear made her moan whilst he chuckled at her reaction, "...really good tonight, Gem".

"Mmm" was all that she managed to get out

"Hmm?" Adam murmured, whilst trailing his lips down her neck, sucking on various places as he went, he eventually landed on the spot between her neck and her shoulder. Her weak point. "Is that all you have to say?"

"I-" her response was cut off due to the deep moan that came out of her mouth due to Adams sucking on her weak point. Bastard, she thought.

"Keep it down Gem, we wouldn't want the driver to hear, now would we?" He teased. Seeing the amused look in his eye, Gemma could easily tell that his business mode was at bay and the playful owner of Desire lingerie was out to play.

If he wanted to play, that's exactly what he will get. Thank God she decided to wear some of his latest lingerie. He will be begging for me before I even begin my teasing.

"Oh babe," she laughed, loving that it was acceptable to call him babe, baby, honey whilst in the middle of sex. "You do know what you're getting yourself into, right? You know as we'll as I do that I can have you moaning and groaning as loud as me" laughing, she looked at Adams face as he registered what she was saying and, as she knew he would, he took it as a challenge.

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try baby"

Never one to back down from a challenge, Gemma closed the distance between her and Adam and roughly placed her lips on his. Responding immediately, Adam took charge, thrusting his tongue into Gemma's eager mouth, giving her a preview of the movements that are to come.

Taking control, Gemma straddled him and started to move her hips slowly and sensually on Adam, her pussy purposefully hitting his crotch providing both parties pleasure.

"Mm fuck" breathed Adam, "Oh fuck Gemma that feels good"

"Yeah?"

"Mmm..."

"Is that all you have to say," remarked Gemma, throwing Adams words back in his face.

Adam let out a deep, frustrated chuckle,"Oh Gem, you're something else"

Gemma stopped her movements completely, wanting to know what he meant by that. However, all thoughts were lost when Adam placed his hands on her hips and continued to grind his dick on her mound.

After a few minutes of moaning, Gemma got off Adam, sending him a look that held all of her promises of the night to come.

Reading her look quickly, Adam let out an impatient breath as he demanded to know how far away they were from their apartment.

"Just turning up the corner now, sir" replied the Driver in broken english.

As soon as the car came to a halt, Adam was out. Not waiting a second longer, he unceremoniously dragged Gemma out of the car. Having a steady grip on her hand, he started walking into the foyer of the building, muttering about "how long it takes to drive a few bloody blocks."

Gemma followed, laughing at his obvious frustration. Stopping just before the lift, Adam turned to glare at Gemma in annoyance as she knew damn well she was the one to make him this frustrated.

Rolling her eyes, Gemma bit her lip as she pushed Adam into the lift. Punching in the room number, Gemma turned back to Adam to see that he was a mere two centimeters away from him.

Pushing her into the nearest elevator wall, Adam wrapped her legs around his waist and smashed his lips to hers, continuing on from the events in the limousine.

"You have made me so..." Pushing his dick to her mound, "fucking..." She whimpered as he pulled away from her, "horny". Returning his dick back to her mound, Gemma released a loud moan. She loved this, she loved when he took control and made her submit to him.

Leaving a hickey on her neck, the elevator opened and Adam, still with Gemma wrapped around him, walked into their apartment, slamming the door behind him.

This is going to be a long night, thought Gemma. And she was so ready for it.

-----------------

So I haven't wrote on this for a while because I didn't get much response.... but! I thought I would just write on it again because I felt like it and you guys can see the direction im going with.

What did you think? I made it a bit kinky this chapter, just to show you that Gemma and Adam don't really have anything wrong in the physical department. What did you think about my writing in this one? Do you like the descriptions? Is it too much, too little? ;) you tell me :)

Please vote/fan/comment because as always, I never know if its worth continuing!

Much love,

Howlinforyou xox