Chapter One

(A few minutes after the destined encounter... Because Author-chan is an evil, evil person.)

~~Micky's PoV~~

I yawned as our instructor droned on and on about tactics and strategies- WHY CAN'T WE JUST GO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF SOME BLU TRAINING DUMMIES?! OR BETTER YET, ACTUAL BLU TRAINEES!

It wasn't helping that our seating arrangements were awful as well... I was stuck in between both the psychotic German girl, Angelika, and a God damn Spy boy! Like HELL am I gonna get along with either of these stiffs.

I made a small yawn and that seemed to tick the Spy off cause he poked me in the hand with his knife. I let out a pretty loud yelp; the instructor stopped her lecture and looked at me, "Ms. Burner, do you have something to add to this lesson?" She asked.

I was now mentally cursing the Spy, who was now snickering at me, because he got me into a tight bind. "Uh, no I got nothing for 'ya teach." I managed to get out. /When this is over and it's break I'm going to shove my scattergun into his mouth and watch as his brain goes splat against the wall!/ I thought.

Our instructor was about to say something else when the bell rang and everyone started to file out. I sat up and grabbed my bat, /Guess I should go practice in the field,/ I thought. As I walked out I just realized that I am one of three scouts that made it into Class-A. /Huh... I feel special now.../

~~Angelika's PoV~~

After the bell rang I sighed, "Das ist lange, I thought we were going to start the day by doing something more... productive." I said to no one in particular.

As I was gathering my things I seemed to have... Spaced out and I didn't exactly feel like I was all there. Epiphany gave me a small coo and I snapped back to reality- it's intriguing how easily I can slip out of the world of the sane, and into my own... personal world.

I finally noticed that I walked out of the classroom and I bumped into someone, they made a small grunt before saying, "Sorry 'bout that, mate."

In an instant, I'm pretty sure I knew who it was.

~~Hunter's PoV~~

"Sorry 'bout that, mate." I said after running into them.

A small moment of silence surrounded us until they spoke up, "Aren't you the Sniper from before? Alex right?" a girl with a German accent said.

I'm positive this is the same girl I came across this morning, "Yeah, that's me." I said rather cautiously.

She regained her composure and adjusted her glasses, "Well, I was heading over to the library to read some books on Human Anatomy, would you like to join me?" she asked.

Books?! "Sure thing, mate!" I said with an excited tone mixed with my voice.

She squeaked when I grabbed her wrist and began to pull her to the library. She followed me with ease and when we reached a table in the library we both placed our stuff down and searched the shelves for a book.

She finally found her Anatomy book and began to flip through the pages. I found a book on different types of guns and blades, /They could have types of rifles in this. / I thought opening it up.

I was enjoying the silence of this place- of course peace never lasts. I heard a loud crash and I felt something hit my head. "Ouch!" I looked down to see... a baseball in front of me and it was rolling closer to Angelika.

"Seems that a stupid Scout wants to ruin the peace and quiet of everything," she muttered. She snapped her book shut and stood up. "Well then, let's go see how this can be solved."

(A time skip because Author-chan is evil)

~~Micky's PoV~~

Oh dang, I really did it this time. I was just messing around with the other Scouts here, when our little game of baseball ended with me batting the ball through a window. I rubbed the back of my neck, "Whose ball is that again?" I asked the others.

They looked at each other before saying, "Yours."

I groaned, "Great, just great! First I'm next to a Spy and now this?!" I flopped onto the ground while saying, "How can things get worse?"

"Hey, mush for brains!" I turned to see a familiar, and angry, German girl behind he holding my ball in her hand. "This came through the window." She said, venom lacing her voice.

~~Angelika's PoV~~

This little idiot was seriously getting on my nerves. First she makes me almost late for class, and then she throws a ball through a window?! How idiotic can life go with her?! "How do you explain somehow launching a baseball into the library from this far away?" I asked.

She scratched the back of her neck sheepishly, I sighed angrily. "I don't even want to know. Hunter," I turned to the silent sniper who seemed to have a deadly aura manifesting off of her. "I'll let you deal with this."

~~Small Time Skip~~

I muttered angrily to myself while in the operation room, I was currently doing a lung transplant to a very realistic android that was programmed to be passed out until the operation is finished successfully. I reached for a drill when my hand skimmed over someone else's. "Hmm?"

We both turned and I was met with a pair of ice blue eyes. "Ah!" I squeaked.

The boy who was just as startled as me jumped back a bit retracting his hand, "Gah!" we both were just staring at each other, that was until he spoke up. "A-Angelika?" he asked.

I blinked a few times before realization hit me like a freight train, "Sky?" I asked back.

He sighed in relief, "Thank God it's only you, I thought that you were someone else that is crazy." He said, and then regretted his words.

I knit my brow, "And what is that supposed to mean, Parker?" I asked while tapping my foot.

"N-nothing! S-so how's Epiphany?" he asked.

"Fine." I said not breaking my steely gaze.

A moment of silence passed before the robotic voice said, Your patient's life support is failing! Hurry up!

I quickly grabbed the drill and proceeded with the operation. After a bit of trial and error I managed to complete the procedure. I grabbed my things and I was about to leave until I heard, "Angelika wait!"

I groaned and turned around, "Yes Sky?" I asked the brunette as he hurried after me.

"Do you wanna maybe catch up on old times?" he asked.

I thought about it for a second. "Sure why not, can't kill me right?"