"No, wait!" Stiles stops her, running to her side. "I need yours and Peter's help,"

"What? Stiles, let go!" Zoey says through her teeth. "No, come on," Stiles says before kneeling down. "Help me."

Zoey blinks away the color in her eyes and her claws going back into her fingers.

The three run past the other three, making their way to Cora.

"Ethan, Aiden, stop," Scott says as Zoey, Stiles and Peter help Cora up. "You don't know what you're doing."

Zoey glances at Jennifer, her eyes widening. "No!" Zoey's eyes glow golden again, running towards the elevator.

Before she got there, Jennifer was already in the elevator, a smirk plastered on her face.

Zoey lets out a growl, attempting to hold open the doors with her hands.

Her smirk disappears, her eyes glowing purely white and her hands coming up as she hits the doors with force. Zoey's body then flies across the room yet again, landing beside Stiles, Peter and Cora.

Stiles helps her up, shouting at her. "That was a stupid idea!"

"I was trying to stop her!" She shouts back as she walks away with them.

"You're just an omega!"

Zoey glares at him, walking into the room with Derek by her side.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" He says as he continues to run but stops, same with Zoey. "Stiles! Come on!" Zoey shouts to him.

The twins come in as Stiles hides in the corner, them letting out a roar to them and Zoey's eyes widen before walking back into Scott. Scott's arm instantly pushes her back gently, one of his arms securely around her.

Stiles comes from the corner, next to the twins as he swings the bat at them; the bat breaking into millions of pieces. Stiles' eyes widen before running towards the three. "Now that was stupid!"

Scott then looks up at the light, jumping up with the help of Derek. Scott's hand then pulls the light down, crashing it into the twins.

"Brilliant!" Zoey says before Scott grabs onto her hand and leading her with him to the others.

Derek, Scott and Zoey burst through the doors that Peter, Stiles and Cora just went through.

"Where's the big guy?" Peter asks. "They're close,"

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles asks.

Zoey stands in between Scott and Stiles, her hand still in his as she looks down, him as well. They make eye contact before she lets go.

"What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone?" Stiles turns to Scott and Zoey.

"No, Stiles, she's right beside you!" Zoey says to him. "Zoey, we have no time to be sarcastic right now." Scott says.

"Scott, are you kidding me?" Stiles shouts again. "Quiet." Derek hisses.

"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dated, by the way, has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"