chapter 2

Later the whole class was in the duelling arena. It was a large outdoor circle with seats around the outside, in the middle was the field where me and Roxan where standing.

 “Ok, let’s go over the rules.” Roxan told me.”First whoever wins gets to choose any card from their opponent’s deck and keep it. Seems how Pokémon cards have a serious disadvantage against Yu-Gi-Oh! The Hp and attack points of every Pokémon card will get times by ten, and each Yu-Gi-Oh! Card will have their defence points become their Hp, other than that, it’s a normal duel.

 “Rules accepted” I said. “Now, duels disks online!” Then the duel discs activated. “D-Gazers activate!” As we attached our D-Gazers to our face. Then we both said;

“Duel begin!” Our life points went up to 8000 and we started.

 “I’ll be a gentleman and let you go first.” I told her.

 “How very nice of you.” Roxan said. Then she drew 6 cards to make her hand and smiled.

“I summon grarados lv 52, and then I place a face down, your turn.”

“How come she can just summon a monster that powerful without having to sacrifice any monsters?” Michael asked Kayleigh from the crowd.

“The rules of Pokémon state that you don’t ever have to sacrifice any monsters, which gives Roxan an immediate advantage.” Kayleigh answered Michael.

 So, it’s my turn? I drew my first 6 cards; I already knew that I was going to win just from my hand right now.

 “I place a face down and summon spy- spider, and lucky me, it’s effect lets me search my deck for any insect type monster and summon it without having to sacrifice summon it, so I summon mother spider lv6, so I would have had to sacrifice spy-spider, but I don’t, now spy-spider attack her grarados and mother spider attack her life points directly!” Good she was down to 7700 life points and no monster on her field; this was easier than I thought it would be. Roxan scowled and drew a card. Then she said;

“I am gonna win now, I summon mewtwo lv X its HP and AP are both infinite, I win!” Roxan said as she summoned mewtwo, she was right, I couldn’t win!”

***