Majesty smiles. "Nah you good ma. I can tell you ain't bad peoples. You just hungry, that's all. Just don't become like ol girl cause you too beautiful for all that."

"Nah, it's not even like that. I just fell on some hard times, that's all." I say, now feeling ashamed about tonight's hustle.

Majesty gets up from Desiree's bed and walks towards me. My heart starts to race. He's dressed differently from when I first met him at his crib. He's dressed so fresh, snap back, the newest pair of Jays, and a fitted hoodie showcasing his athletic body. He rubs my chin and kisses my lips. I can feel my whole body turn hot and instantly my towel drops. He picks me up and pushes against the wall. I can't help but to moan in his ear as I can feel myself becoming wet all over again. He unzips his pants and slides his wood deep into me. I cover my mouth as he fucks me against Desiree's bedroom wall.

I'm praying that La La doesn't walk in because I really wouldn't know how to explain this. I can't even explain why he's got me dripping buckets and feeling so drawn to him... I cum hard 3 times in a row, my body shakes and goes weak in his arms but he continues thrusting in and out on me, breathing heavily.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum! Shit!"  Majesty pulls out, cumming all over my stomach.

Desiree is standing in the door way looking all kinds of pissed off.

"Y'all motherfuckers is nasty! In my fucking room! First, I got this drunk ass bitch throwing up on my Persian rug and then I got y'all nasty ass fuckaz fucking against my bedroom wall! Ugh, you need to leave now, Majesty! " She yells at us, still naked.

I hurry to get dressed hoping that Desiree's screaming doesn't wake La La. Majesty gets dressed quickly as well. I walk him out to the living room and proceed to walk him to his car when I see that La La is still asleep. He unlocks a dark blue Maserati. This nigga is ballin y'all. He leans against his car giving me a big goofy smile.

I laugh and hit his arm. "What, you smiling bout?"

He shakes his head. "You."

"Me?"  I say flirtatiously. "What about me?"

He bites his lip. "Everything, you bad as fuck and...."

"Bitch, you better get your side-bitch ass up here before I lock you out!" Desiree screams from the top of the stairs.

"If she kick you out, you could stay at my place." Majesty laughs as he seriously offers.

I smile. "Good to know but I have to turn some tables on this bitch."

"Aite, handle ya business." He leans in and kisses me one last time before driving off.

I jog up stairs and creep past La La and back into Desiree's bedroom where she is painting her toe nails, still naked.

"How much he pay you?" Desiree asks while still painting her nails.

"What?" I reply looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"How much he pay you? You aint that dumb of a bitch to let that nigga fuck you for free when he paid you for it tonight. I know you was thinkin bidniss and getting them bandz." She tells me in a mocking tone.

"Everythang ain't bout money Desiree, damn!" I roll my eyes and sit down on the edge of her bed.

"And that's why you a broke bitch! Now that you let that nigga fuck for free. He ain't ever gonna pay you for it again. Yousa dumb bitch! What now? You think y'all gon fall in love? You think he gon wife you? Dat nigga got hoes on deck, and if anything he gon get back wit his main bitch, La La! " Desiree presses her lips together, looking at me with hateful eyes.

"Whatever, I'm exhausted. Where do I sleep?" I rub my eyes and yawning.

"Next to me, whore." Desiree says in a baby voice."We gon make more money tomorrow and I'ma teach you how not to be a dumb bitch."

"Ok, only if you promise to tell me how miserable it must be to be a pro whore." I laugh and tuck myself in.

"Bitch, I ain't no pro whore. I'm juss bout my money. Ima bad bitch who charges to do what these basic hoes do for free. She explains while getting under the covers, still naked.

"Jade?" Desiree says softly.

"Yeah? " I respond in a sleepy voice.

"I know you was still horny leavin Majesty's earlier but you didn't have to fuck that nigga. I would've eaten you out for free. Now, you lost a customer." Desiree states in a serious tone.

I laugh. "Shut up Desiree, go to sleep." I roll over and doze off.

(A/N Do y'all think Jade is wrong for continuing to sleep with Majesty even after finding out that he's La La's ex?)