Chapter 2

I walked up  the stairs and found his room instantly due to the fact that it said Dylan on the door. I knocked and stood there for a good five minutes with no answer so I knocked hard and really long until the door flew open and  Icey blue eyes were piercing down at  me considering I'm only 5'1 and he's like 6'0 feet tall. I gulped and prayed I didn't start babbling again I lowered my eyes and made eye contact with his wash board abs at that very moment my chin hit the floor I looked up and he lifted my chin to close my mouth and laughed I blushed harder and brighter than ever before.  I spun on my heels to walk away when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his room. My heart started to race at thought of being in his room alone with him, then I started to panic I'm a virgin what if he wants  to.... OMG, he wouldn't want to with a virgin he probably wants someone experienced, what if he thinks I am.  "Hey um hi I'm ju-Julia and um I was just wondering if u would like to umm come down and join the party." I stuttered out almost every word and made an even bigger fool out of myself.  He closed his door and smiled at me and pinned me against the door and trailed hot, lustful kisses down my neck my core instantly moistened.  He kept going till he found my spot and nibbled and sucked on it causing a moan to escape my lips and I gasped at the sound that had just come out.  He looked at me and smiled that's all he ever did was laugh and smile and he makes me feel this way, I guess actions do speak louder than words.  Not expecting him to say anything I stood there patiently hoping he would laugh at me and avoiding all eye contact.  When suddenly he lifted my chin and kissed along my jaw to my ear which caused a chill to run down my spine and whispered into my ear "you are absolutely beautiful and I would love to come downstairs with you." he said it in such a husky raspy voice that my knees buckled and he caught me and laughed. I blushed more today than I ever had in my entire life. As I regained feeling in my unreliable legs he held my slender waist and just stared at me I couldn't believe I just heard him talk. His voice wasn't harsh or broken it was just soft and sweet better than I imagined he would sound. He grabbed a shirt and put it on and walked me down the stairs obviously worried my legs might give out, nice one Julia, good going make a huge fool out of yourself in front of him.  Before I knew it we were downstairs in the middle of this  chaotic party but all I could focus in was him and how his lips felt on my body and on my lips. I craved for that feeling again I was feeling brave real brave I went on my tippy toes and kissed him right there in front of everyone what he did next I should have seen it coming but I was still shocked. He shoved me away into the people around and glared at me his once soft icy blue eyes were now cold and filled with angry.  Everyone was watching now girls whispered and guys laughed, everything was spinning what was I thinking I turned as quickly as I could and ran through the crowd to the door and left. I did the stupidest thing a girl could do at night after a party, walk home in the freaking middle of the night  I prayed nothing happens to me but at the same time I just want to disappear what I did probably just ruined my life. When I got home I ignored the yelling and bickering of my parents and went straight to my room tonight I wasn't in the mood to interfere with the fight I actually don't even care what it was about. My older sister can deal with them, I called Sophie to cry my eyes out to her but when she picked up I heard the party in the background and just hung up, why ruin her fun cause I couldnt keep my lips to myself. Dylan James our schools beloved jock, got kissed by a nobody. A girl who should have just stayed in the shadows where she belonged, how could I have been so stupid he acted like he liked me behind closed doors but to the public eye Im just some girl. God I have no idea how I liked him, who am I kidding I still like him even though hes a jerk.