Sharing A Floor with a Vampire, Werewolf and Demon/ Chpt.2

Dyllons P.O.V

"Thanks for getting me out of there for the day." I smiled, and his green eyes beamed back at me. 

"No problem. What are you up to for the rest of the day?" Damien asked.

"I was planning on heading to a cafe, or even seeing if Nathan had a computer to check out some new places if there were any available. Maybe even check the classifieds if people still do that type of thing."

"I mean, I am not much help but if there was anyway I could help, let me know." Damien smiled. 

Damien was pulling into his spot, but another car seemed to be in it. 

"Whose car is that?" I asked. "Isn't this spot reserved for you?"

"Yes, but there is one person who can do whatever he wants." Damien rolled his eyes. 

I noticed his eyes turned a blackish colour, and I felt my heart-beat jump. Had something triggered him off? Was I seeing things? I must be hallucinating - I leaned over to ensure that I could see his emerald-coloured eyes. 

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, when we get inside, let's be quick. Matthew is here, probably hanging out with Nathan."

"You know what," I said. "Perfect time for me to head to the cafe. If you point me in the right direction, I can begin my search."

"I'll do you one better, I will walk you over. It's only a few blocks away."

"Okay," I smiled.

He parked his car in a visitor parking slot, and headed down the street. 

"Did you see a whole lot when you were looking to rent?"

"No," I sighed. "This was essentially the only place. A few other places were honest to god shit holes, and looked super sketchy. But now, I am realizing those may be my only options."

"Well at least Nathan was kind enough to offer you his room temporarily."

"I haven't really taken up that offer exactly. I have bunked in Gabe's room technically so far. Unless taking a shower in Nathan's room counts. I guess I have been all over the place. If Matt's always going to always be there, that isn't going to last longer than a day."

 "Wait, you bunked in Gabe's room? I have been to Gabe's a handful of times, I know for a fact that he only has one bedroom, and his sofa which is not comfortable to sleep on."

"He was kind enough to sleep on the sofa or I think so anyways. I must have dozed off last night. I'm still not really 100% comfortable with what happened. It was weird, and it feels really awkward."

"I have two beds, if you ever need to stay, and a comfy sofa," he laughed.

"Two beds?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"For situations like these," he joked. "But nah, I have a two-bedroom. I somehow lucked out and got the largest place on the floor, which is convenient, as I often have people crashing at my place. Prevents awkward situations, such as the one you happened to get tangled up in."

"That's nice of you," I smiled.

"Well, here we are," Damien said, and opened the door for me. "I am going to grab a coffee, but I am going to head out. Do you think you can navigate back to the building?"

"Of course," I nodded. "Thanks so much!"

I found an open spot, and began to search away. 

***