I told Thranduil.  Gandalf shook his head slightly at me. I shouldn't have said that.

"Since she decides not to remarry again, then who shall take the throne?"

Bard questioned the leaders.

"If it is required for me to marry again for me to take the throne then I shall do so. I will go back on my word from what I said before."

I answered for Gandalf. The leaders looked at me with questionable eyes. I looked down at the floor.

"I am the rightful heir to the throne if I may say so myself, if any of you feel as if I weren't please don't let me bother you, but let me just say this, men of Laketown will have all the riches they need to rebuild their town. The elves of Mirkwood can keep whatever valuable jewels they may wish for. As for the dwarves we will trade fairly. If I go back on this then I shall be beheaded and not remembered as a queen of Erebor."

I told them as I walked towards the throne and touched it's stone.

"She wants the gold for herself, why else would she go back on her word about remarrying?"

Dain asked the leaders. I turned towards the leaders.

"It is your decision to make, not mine. For the gold means nothing to me. The only thing that matters is to carry out my father's wish. Now please, excuse me for I need to get ready for the burial tonight, by then I expect a decision to be made."

I told them as I started to walk away from them. I passed Erulasse who followed after me.

I walked down to the piles of gold. I sat down on the gold and put my chin into my hands. Erulasse stood before me. She looked tired. I grabbed the sword from out of the sleeve and threw it to the pile of gold.

"I rather get rid of most of this gold to help others then keep it to myself."

I said as I looked down to the floor. I sighed and then laid down in the gold.  Erulasse sat down next to me. I looked at her. The armour she wore was stained with blood. I could hear footsteps approach us. I sat up to find Balin.

"I heard you were in choice of being heir to the throne."

Balin said as he approached us. I grabbed a coin from the pile and flipped it up. It landed on the floor.

"It's a decision to be made. They claim I need to remarry and that I just want the throne for the gold."

I told him as I watched the coin roll around on the floor.

"If it is a decision to be made then you shall look your best, please come with me and  shall show you the best of the best dresses."

Balin said as he held out his hand for me. I accepted it and he helped me up. I looked at Erulasse who still sat there.

"If you need anything, I'll be right here."

Erulasse told me as she laid down in the pile. I nodded my head and followed Balin. Balin took me through the maze of halls to this room filled with gorgeous dresses coated with dust.

"These are the dresses we created for the elves to wear when we came to an agreement."

Balin told me as I walked towards the dresses.

"We will wash it for you."

Balin told me as I felt the detailed white silk. I turned to Balin.

"No, I shall wash it, you shall not do things for me. Now go and rest, you have had a long night."

I told him as I took the dress down from the wall.