The day zoomed by as I piddled around town looking at all the small shops.   I was able to pick up a few more books at the library to help bide the time.   I also picked up fixings for a nice salad that I planned to enjoy as I read my new book.   My life seemed so...normal.   That thought shocked me to the core.   Normal was not a word I have ever associated with my world and the feeling was...nice. 

By the time I was half way through the book, I already figured out who the killer was and a bit disappointed that the suspense was gone.   Didn't matter, this happened a lot when I read, but I always finished the book as there could be a slight chance I could be wrong.  Cleaning up the dishes I decided to finish reading in bed.   Maybe having a relaxing day was so bad.    

As I grabbed another beer to take with me when someone knocked on my door.   Looking down at my boy shorts and tank top I shrugged assuming it was Mac since he was the only person who knew where I lived.  He must be coming to check on me again, man he was such a worry wart.  I smiled at that thought, it was nice to have someone worry about you.   I wasn't used to it.

Without checking I opened the door.  "Hey Mac, you need to..."

But it wasn't Mac at my door.   Dammit I should have looked, this was not how I wanted to look when standing in front of Axel.   Leaning against the doorjamb his gaze traveled from my toes to my face and back down again.  Embarrassed by my appearance I quickly tried to close the door.

"Hey darling."  His foot prevented the door from closing, instead his muscular body worked his way in pushing me back.  The door slammed behind us with a loud bang.   Was it possible or did he even look bigger in my small apartment? 

"Just give me a sec to go, um change."   Since the outfit I had on revealed way too much skin, skin I needed to keep hidden.     Why couldn't he come over when I was wearing something cute or flattering and just more of.

"You look just fine to me."  Christ his voice just got deeper.  Oh that did things to me.  Naughty Things.

What!  Snap out of it Harley...but his eyes continued to hold mine making me brainless.     

"So Tammy said you didn't want to come to the clubhouse tonight?  Why is that?"  I didn't realize that I was still moving until my back hit the wall.   His large hands came up to rest right by my head, blocking me in.   Oh boy.  Wow his arms...

"Um...I didn't mean anything by it..."

"Axel.   Say Axel darling.  I want to hear it on your lips." He whispered, his face close to mine.

"Oh...um okay Axel.   I didn't take her invite seriously I guess."  Christ I was like a bumbling school girl.  How the hell did women do this all the time?  This man had me stammering like an idiot.

"And why not?"  Jesus did he just lean in closer?  Oh his lips...

"Um...I guess because I am not the type of girl that usually hangs out at your clubhouse."  Well not the type any more but he didn't know that. 

"And what type a girl is that?"   The man was smiling. An actual smile! Holy cow I think I just came a little. And was he teasing me? Flirting with me? He never did that.  Did Axel have a sense of humor or was he just torturing me?

"Um...I am not a sweetbutt?"  Hell I was practically a virgin.

"Trust me darling...you definitely have a sweet butt, but no you are not at the same caliber as our club whores." Ouch. Okay that hurt. Was I that repulsive?

His comment was like a kick to the stomach.   Not the same caliber.   Yeah he has that right.   Ducking under his arm I needed to get away from him, but his hand stopped me.

"Not so fast darling...that was a compliment.   I meant that you were not in the same category as a club whore.   Oh fuck this..."

Frustrated, his mouth smashed against mine as his body pinned me to the wall.   Any conscious thought I may have had went right out the window the minute his tongue caressed mine.   Damn could the man kiss.   His large frame dwarfed me, making me feel...every thing.    Now I could see why women did this.

With my head tipped back, Axel made love to my mouth, leaving no part untouched.   After a few more seconds the angle hurt my already sore neck and I whimpered.

"What's the matter darling?"  His lips continued to peck along my lips.  Oh that felt nice but...

"My neck..."  His tilted his head to exam the bruises and I could feel him tense.    Since I was only five four, Axel was at least a whole foot taller than me, without my heels on his towering height was more prevalent.   Swearing,  his large hands gripped my thighs and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.  What the hell was the man doing?

"We should really stop this."   God his body felt good.  No bad...Christ Harley keep your wits about you.   What wits...the man sucked them out when he kissed me.  Great now I was answering myself.

Bracing me against the wall with his body and knees, his hand cupped my face and brought me out of hiding.

"Nah I'm good."

"But I am too heavy." And wet...and turned on...and horny...the list was endless.

"Stop pissing me off.  Fuck I love your curves, they drive me wild - have since the first day you strutted into Th Scene." 

Oh...um okay.   What was I supposed to say to that?   I thought he barely noticed me, what with all the naked girls bouncing around.

With his hand cupping my cheeks his lips went exploring.   Oh and the spots he discovered had my body burning.  My sexual experience was not a good one, but Axel's lips...Christ they did things to a girl.  Really good things.  Was this the way sex was supposed to feel?

All thought about being in his arms evaporated as he tugged down my tank top to expose the top of my breasts.  

"Damn.  These are amazing.  Fuck I cannot wait to get lost in them."

Okay.

Yeah so apparently that was the only word that came to mind.    Did men really talk like this?  With the way his lips felt I was pretty much up for anything at this point.  Especially as it seemed my brain had malfunctioned.  

As his lips continued their journey over each plump mound his hands skirted behind me to grab two large handfuls of my ass.   Squeezing he pulled me up further into his body, causing his hard cock to rub directly against me.   Jesus it was like being electrocuted.    But in a good way.

"Fuck your ass is so big it fills my hands...even better than I have dreamt about.  Soon I plan on taking you in your lush round ass.   You are going to love it...it is made for fucking."   His dirty words should have turned me off, but instead they were like throwing gasoline on a fire.   And wait did he say...um I will have to get back to him on that one.

What the hell was wrong with me?  This was not me, hell other than Axel I never kissed a man before! How the hell did I get to the point where I was considering anal sex?   In the past whenever I thought about sex I was completely repulsed, terrified.   Just thinking of getting naked with a man and doing...that, made me sick to my stomach.   But why is this man different?   Hell even my sex dreams are new, but I would take them over my nightmares any day. 

Lifting his head his lips took mine briefly before he rested his forehead against mine.  Looking into his eyes I could see desire? Lust?  Not sure but I swear my panties just got wetter.   That could also be from his cock gently rubbing against my pussy but I wasn't going to question it.

The sound of knock snap both of us back into reality.   Dammit this was not what I wanted.  Bikers are bad. Bad. Bad.   I needed to remember that.   Had I not learned my lesson?  All I had to do was look at my scars for the reminder.

Thank god for whoever was on that other side gave me the opportunity to think clearly.  Pushing out of Axels arms I all but ran to the door.

I needed to keep my distance.