I'm In A What?!?!?!

After dinner I decided it was best to go to sleep.  Daddy called and said that I start work tomorrow. Grrrr! Why am I a daddy's girl?! I should be like Max and be with his mom 24/7! Haha! Anyways...I woke up to alarm clock. Wait! I have a alarm clock?! 4am!!!!!

I groaned and got up. I went to go take take a shower. I got out and put gel in my hair. I blow dried it and put it in a messy bun. i quickly put some eyeliner and mascara. I went into my closet and put on a pair of grey booty short and a big black belt.  I put on a loose tank top that stopped a little over my belly button. I put on a black cardigan over it and black heel boots that stopped below my knee. I put on my aviator sunglasses on and i grabbed my tote and phone. 

I got out of my room and went to Max's room. I opened the door and he was putting on a black scarf. "Whats up cuz?" I asked. When he looked at me he was really surprised. "Not to sound weird or anything but why do you look so hot when your only going to work?" He said. I cracked up laughing."Wow Max,Wow!" 

I got a glance at what Max was wearing. He had a plain white shirt on with with a black scarf around his neck. He put on a grey cardigan over it and loose skinny jeans. He had black converse on and his aviator sunglasses. "Looking good Max." I smiled. He chuckled and went to go get Andrey. 

When we went inside the hallway Andrey was getting out of his room. He looked at me and smiled. "Wow Yulichka! You clean up nice." he winked. I playfully punched his arm and took a look at what he was wearing. He had on a white button up shirt that was folded at the elbows and a grey vest over it. He had on some jeans and grey converse. He had a Diesel watch on and  his aviator glasses clipped to his shirt. He looked really good. "Lookin' good bro!" i smiled. He laughed and walked down the stairs. Dad gave us one of his SUV's. Oh boy. 

" I call shot gun!" I said running to the passenger door. "Urgh! i hate you!" Andrey groaned. "Love you too!" 

"Kids these day..." Max laughed. I smacked the back of his head. "Oww! What was that for?!" He yelled rubbing his head. "That's how i show my love for you." I joked. He scowled. 

When we arrived it was in a big black building. When I went inside everything was black and white...literally. A boy about the same age as Max came and shook hands with Max and Andrey.

"Who's this?" The guy asked.

"Dzhuliya. Vanya's daughter." Max said. The guy smiled and I smiled back. "I'm Alec." I shook his hand. "Well,I gotta go to work. See you guys later." and with that he left. 

We went up the elevator to the top floor. Goodness how many floors does this building have?! We finally came to a stop. Max lead the way. There was a big black door. Andrey opened it and there stood daddy at his desk. All of Tanya's boys were sitting on the couch. 

"Oh! Yulichka you arrived." Papa smiled. "Da. Papa." 

"Well,since your going to work for me now...might as well tell you about my business..." Papa trailed off, "Yulichka...I work for the mafia. And you are going to be the 1st woman to work for me." 

"What?!" I yelled.

"Look,I've been doing this for a long time. It's a family business...and Dzhuliya your part of this family! Look! Max and Andrey have been here for a while now." Papa said.

"Ugh! So your telling me Andrey and Max come here every year to work for the mafia?!" I shouted. Dang! They all lied to me!!

"Yulia people in this family all have to start at 18. That's why you couldn't find out..." 

"You! You lied to me!" I said pointing to Max. "And you too Andrey!" 

Ohhhi was SOOO mad!! 

Ok calm down. Its okay. Its a family business....