Part 13

EDITED

Sam's POV

I hate Justin. He is such a douche. He is rude, cocky, and abusive.

I tried being nice and everything, but nothing ever works out in my favor. It's like he became a different person.

Why does this all have to happen to me out of all people? Am I that bad of a person?

"Sam, get down here!" Justin yells. I groan and go down to the basement where Justin is currently at. Apparently he had to get something.

"What?" I ask him, standing in the middle of the stairs and looking at him annoyed.

"You better lose that attitude quick," he tells me. I close my mouth. "I need you to get this for me." He points to the box on a high shelf, that I can not reach.

I go all the way down the stairs and stand beside him, looking at the box.

"I can't reach that," I tell him as if it is completely obvious.

"I'm going to lift you up," he responds, also, as if it is completely obvious.

"Don't you have a step stool or something that you could use?" I ask him. I don't want his filthy hands anywhere on me. I don't care how attractive he is, it's just the matter of the situation we are in.

"No," he growls. "Now step on my hands."

He cuffs his hands, bending down, and I do so. I grab the box and step back into the ground in under five seconds. It was pretty easy since the contents of the cardboard isn't heavy.
"Thanks babe," he says when I hand him the box. I almost cringe, but don't wanna get hurt. "By the way, that was a nice view." He winks at me and my jaw drops open.

I cross my arms and stomp upstairs and into the bedroom that I was just told earlier is Justin's.

This guy is such a pervert. I really want to go back home. And I don't create how I have to do to get back there

I sigh as I run a hot bath for myself in the connected bathroom. I really need some time to relax right now and this should help.

------

Comment your thoughts?