Ivy growls in frustration, stomping upstairs in a spurred decision to take a relaxing bath. She believes she’s definitely earned it. Especially from having to deal with her ‘boyfriend’, last night’s memory and now her difficult friends.
Soaking into the warm camomile scented suds, Ivy leans her head back against the towel and closes her eyes. Lost in the feel of the gentle, hot water lapping at her skin her mind wanders into dangerous territory. Dangerous as in...Eli dangerous. She can’t help but recollect the image of his bare torso, eyes shining with lust and that sexy, annoying smirk plastered across his luscious lips. Ivy can feel a familiar heat building between her legs causing her to cross them together and struggle to cease her body’s reaction. Her cheeks blush red as she briefly entertains the idea of taking matters into her own hands...so to speak. The more she toys with the idea, the more her hands seem to raise to cup her breasts as her legs rub past each other, creating tension. Ivy slides one hand down her smooth skin, slick with water, trapping soft suds as she makes her way down to her navel; and then gliding her hand past her stomach, to the tops of her hip bones. Just as her fingers start to glide down her bare slit, there comes a knock at the door.

Her body jumps in fright causing water to slosh dangerously over the sides however, none thankfully spill over onto the tiled flooring.

“Ivy, darling? There’s someone on the phone for you, I’m coming in,” calls her mother, as she opens the bathroom door. Ivy’s expression turns confused as she dry’s off her hands and reaches for the landline.
“Who is it?” she whispers covering the speaker with one hand.
“He said he's your boyfriend...” quietly sings Dawn with a cheeky smile, “he sounds hot.”
“Mom!” Ivy retorts with a low gasp. Then remembering that he’s actually on the phone, Ivy brings the phone to her ear.
“Hello?” she speaks into it.
“Hey Tinks. Interrupting anything?” asks an amused Eli. Unsurprisingly covering her hand over the speaker didn’t mean that he couldn’t hear what they were saying as the speaker picked up most of the conversation.
Dawn had leaned down listening through the other-side as to what he was saying, causing Ivy to pull away and glare at her.
“Mom, privacy,” mutters Ivy strictly.
“But I wanna hear!” pouts Dawn with a small whine. It’s so exciting having her daughter date, and she just wants to know all about it.
“No, mom, go!” urges Ivy. Dawn gives her one more pout which Ivy returns with a flat look. Realising her daughter’s not budging, Dawn just rolls her eyes and leaves closing the door along with her.

Satisfied with the return of her privacy Ivy holds the phone back to her ear.
“No...You’re not interrupting anything. So what is it that you want?” answers Ivy with a demand of her own.
“Now, now. Is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?” teases Eli on the other end. Ivy just sighs rolling her eyes, “Eli, how did you even manage to get my house number? I never gave that to you?” Sure she gave him her mobile but never her house number, and come to think of it, she’s never given him her address either...so how does he know these things?! It’s hard to believe that someone would be stalking her, especially someone like Eli.
Eli just chuckles in response answering her darkly with an ominous message, “I have my ways, beautiful.”
Ivy’s cheeks heat at that compliment but she refuses to acknowledge it.
“Whatever, you’re so creepy. Tell me again, why I agreed to date you?”
He can’t help laugh again at that. He must have a masochistic trait in him too, to actually like having her resist him and insult him. However he knows just as well as she does, that she doesn’t actually mean them and it’s all just harmless banter.
“Because I’m so handsome and charming with such a kind, warm heart,” theatrically expresses Eli, now having Ivy snort in disagreement and humour at his words.
“Yep. Those are it, but you forgot a few more. Like, egotistical, annoying, creepy...”
“Ouch. Ever thought all I need is a woman like you to sort it all out for me, baby?” he flirts.