Alex

" Alex did you forget your guitar?" My dad is very hopeful that I don't forget anything for my first guitar lesson. I am actually pretty nervous, but I know once I am there I will at least meet one dude like me. Fuck. Hopefully. "Yeah dad, its in this bag". The bag was pretty much as big as my sister, Jenna. She is always annoying me. She keeps asking when she could ever use my nose piercing. I keep telling her, its not fake.

I arrived at the guitar lesson place. I really wanted to do work like Jinxx and Jake, from Black Veil Brides. I know I will probably never be that material, but I think I will most likely become a little close to their level in a couple years.

"Hi" I said that so damn awkward.. "Oh hi son!" My teacher said. "Welcome to Destruction Guitar Practice". Yes. It does have a pretty odd name, but I liked it to be honest. "So.. where do I.. Where do I sit?" "Take a seat right here honey." She directed me to these very goth people. Who am I to judge.. I am one of their kind.

After a long day of doing shit like "Three Blind Mice", I went home and crashed on my very messy bed. My mom suggested that I clean my room before I left but I really was not in the mood. My ass whole neighbor, Jason broke my Macbook. So I was not in the whole happy mood.

It was 2 in the morning and I got a call from a private number. I thought it was nothing. I had a Bring Me The Horizon ringtone, so yeah obviously that woke up everyone. I fell back to sleep around 2:15, but the same number kept calling. I finally answered and it was an ad.

Like fuck dude. Why would they wake me from my fabulous as fuck slumber? I really don't know.

Even though I was a rebel, I could not ditch school all the time so I had to go to the prison called Iceland High. I wasn't all bad.. I mean what WAS bad is that all these sluts were always on me. Trying to get my dick.. I never budged. They never were appealing to me. I wanted someone to love me. Not to have sex 24/7. Ugh.

Well lets do this.

"Morning love!" My mom said. "Hey.. Mom can I like just eat breakfast?" Emotions of anger and confusion rushed through my head. "Sure.. honey. You're dad went to work early for a promotion interview." She said droopy headed. "He is like never here mom. He is only here for Jenna and never us. Why doesn't he just leave us the fuck alone?" I said with tears. "Baby, its only until he gets this promotion." "That will never happen and we all know that. I gotta go. Bye mom." "Love you!" She said as I walked out of the door.

I had the deepest black car probably ever known to man. It was sitting overnight in 102 degrees. So when I got in the seatbelt's really fucking burned me.

I got to school and went straight to my locker. My backup laptop was there. Don't think I am rich with all these 1,000 dollar laptops, because this was a Windows 8.

Once again, girls. All over me. I kindly said, "Get the fuck off me before I call the cops." They were so confused, but they were very dumb so they didn't understand a word I said. I just walked away. Everyone is saying a new girl is transferring from Germany.

Considering I am german myself, I got quite happy.

She walked near me and oh my fucking lord. I don't know what it was, but she sure had an impact on me. She smelled amazing. She had a gorgeous fragrance of lilac flowers.

Being this dipshit I am, I was standing in front of her locker. Her voice was so amazing.. "Excuse me... Can you move a little? Your kind of blocking my locker." She giggled. "Oh yeah.. Sorry my head is in the clouds.. I'm Alex." "Oh yeah? Cool name." I'm Leda. You can call me Leda, or Leda." Even her terrible jokes made me want to hug her even more.

********

End of chapter one! 10 votes for chapter two? :)