Chapter 1: Welcome Back!

• Dedicated to C.c. La Rosa

(A/N: Before anything else,  I wanna dedicate this chapter to my BFFAETIAT.. :) She's the one who really motivated me to continue to write stories. Like you know, yung feeling na parang ayaw mo nang mag-sulat na gusto mo pa. :) I love you so much, dhai. :D Ayan, BASAAA. XD)

MY LOVE STORY

written by: iamdestiny

"BESTFRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!!!"

Athena hurriedly ran to hug me.

"BESTFRIEEEEEEEEND!!!" I also ran to hug her. I miss her so much.

"OH MY GEEEEE, bestfriend! Are you Daniel?" She stopped to hug me.

"DUHHHH." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha, seriously. You grew taller. And oh my gee.." She went near my face.. So near that I can see her face clearly.

"If I am not your bestfriend, I will mistake you as a GUY. Hahaha. You really look like a guy!" She said.

"YUCK. Shut up, bestfriend. Eeeeeew. Yuck." I acted as a GAY. And I really do this everytime i'm infront of her.

And if you're gonna ask me why, you'll know later. *sigh*

"Hahahahaha. If you're not a gay, I might actually fall inlove with you! x'D" She laughed.

And that strucked me.

If I am not a gay, she will fall for me! My bestfriend who happens to be my first love will fall for me!

"Hahaha, hey bestfriend? I was just kidding."  And she laughed and laughed.

Oh-kay. What was that? -.-

"Don't tell me you fell for that?>? xD Don't tell me you like that idea? Huh, bestfriend?" And she looked at me with a nakakaloko na smile.

"YUCK bestfriend. What are you talking about? Eeeew. Nakakadiri lang. Yuck!" I said.

"Hahaha. Until now, you didn't change.." she held my shoulder at sinandal niya ang ulo niya, "I miss you a lot." She said while smiling.

I looked at her. I miss her smile a lot.

After the conversation we had at the airpor, we decided to eat in her favorite spot, the Krispy Kreme Shop.

@KK.

"And you know what bestfriend.."

At kanina pa sya nagku-kwento tungkol sa kanya sa Korea.

"Korea's really great! The scenery is just really beautiful! :D" She said.

"Really? Naku, baka sa sobra mong fan diyan sa mga Koreanovela na yan at sa Korea ha, eh nakalimutan mo na ang Filipino Language at ang bansang Pilipinas."

I said while looking at her.

"Naku! Ba't ko naman makakalimutan ang pinanggalingan ko? AAt sino ba naman makakalimot sa Filipino Language, eh halos gabi-gabi kaya tayong nag-uusap sa Skype." Tuwang tuwa niyang sabi.

"Aba, English tayo ng  English kanina.. Tapos ang galing mo pa palang mag-tagalog! Ikaw babaita ka!" I said in a gay manner.

"Hahaha. Bakla talaga 'to oh. Syempre, para ma-feel ko na balikbayan ako noh! xD" She said.