Chapter 34:The party

Itami pov
Ace took me to our brand new house. It was big enough for us, a couple spare bedrooms here & there. Most of the day was spent napping & sleeping around. That plane ride was shit. I hardly got any sleep because the person next to me kept getting up to use the bathroom, so I had to move a lot. I literally had to sleep whilst being aware of everything around me.

I visited Mother & Tsumi for 2 hours. I found that Tsumi had (finally) gotten himself a girlfriend. He was telling me all about her, and how their first kiss went. I even got to tell him some love advice! Although it did make me feel old....moving on.
My Father Lucious had escaled another prison (again), the other night. He's starting to become an international thing now, apparently he's been doing 'stuff' all over the world.
When I cane home, I brought home some of the last remaining pieces of my room. I put them in mine & Ace's closet & crawled over to Ace, who was looking through his phone.

"Who ya texting?"I asked
"Marco. He says Welcome back, by the way. Luffy & Sabo want to through a party on your behalf."Ace says
I chuckled."Yeah that sounds fun. I haven't been to a Grand line party in ages."I say in thought

I couldn't be bothered in cooking for us, so I just grabbed us some McDonalds. I had a Bacon Angus Large size combo with a Frozen coke. I miss McDonalds, I swear the people that work in there are angels.

We gobbled our food up in a comfortable silence & started to get ready for the party.

*At the venue*
Ace & I arrived at the Grand line public party house, better known as the GLPPH, or Glipph (pronounced glipf). The GLPPH is where the party is at. Everybody came here at night. I remember when I was a year 10, I had always wanted to come here, but now that O'm actually here, I feel estatic.

We found our friends by the bar. I was so happy to see everyone again. It's like I haven't seen them for centuries.

"We're going to grab some drinks! Be right back!"The guys said

All the guys went off to grab our drinks. Us girls stood around in a circle, talking about stuff that's been happening. Everything was fine...till-

"Kira!!"

We turned to find Josiah...Kira's ex boyfriend.
I immediately turned dark upon seeing that asshole arrive into the scene. Josiah had cheated on Kira at a party, and then he cheated on that girl with another girl. I can remember that day so clearly. She had arrived at my house in a broken mess, I let her stay the night.
And now that guy thinks he has the nerve to walk right up to her like nothing happened, then he has another thing coming.

"Umm nuh uh boy. Get the fuck away from my cousin."I snap

Josiah looked at me as if I didn't know who I was messing with.

"Excuse me bitch, you shut the fuck up."

I took a dominating step towards him. I was taller than most guys, but when I wear high heels, I'm the frickin' tower of terror. I glared down at him.

"It's your own fault that you caused this mess. Do you know what you are? You're a player. You cheat & break so many girls hearts as if they're your toy. And newsflash bastard:Kira will never ever be your toy. Or any other girl. Because you are a pathetic skum."I snarl

All of a sudden, Josiah grabbed Kira by the wrist forcibly, making her yelp loudly.

"It's bad enough that I never learn from my lessons. Take care of her boys."

Guys swooped in & held me by the arms. Us girls struggled against their hold as we saw Josiah slip his arm around Kira's thin waist.

"You'll never get away from me-"