Chapter Fifthteen: First date part two

A/N) Hit you guys with another double update again! But anyway I hope you like it and thank to everyone who is reading it and commenting and voting on it and I'm just really happy that you guys like it. And I am loving all the comments that I am getting for it. They make me really happy and I never really thought that this story would be so liked and it just makes me really happy that you guys like it. But anyway I'm going to stop and let you guys get to reading this and I hope you like it.

*Maya's P.O.V*

After dinner was done Chris brought out desert which was double chocolate chocolate chip cake and strawberries dipped in chocolate. I'm craving chocolate so that's why there's so much chocolate stuff.

As we ate desert we continued to talk about stuff.

"So have you had any luck finding a job yet?" Chris asked before he placed a chocolate covered strawberry in his mouth.

Recently I have been job hunting a good job that pays well so I will be able to take care of my baby by myself one day. Don't get me wrong I want my family and Chris to help me with this since it will be my first time as a mom but I don't want me and my baby being their first priority. Especially Chris because since he's an actor and a good one I want him to focus on his career a little bit more then me. So I've been looking for a good job that I would love. But I haven't had any like.

"No, not yet" I stated as I let out a low sigh.

But as soon as I said that I saw a huge smile spread across Chris's face and I raised an eyebrow at that in confusion.

"Why are you smiling at that Evans? this is something you should not being smiling at?" I asked.

"I know, I know" Chris stated "I'm smiling because I was just about to tell you that I might have found you the perfect job."

"What!?" I questioned as I looked at him in shock.

Chris smiled at me and let out a chuckle before taking hold of my hand in his. "You know that old bookstore we use to got to when we were younger?" he asked.

"Yeah...how could I not it was my favorite place in all of Boston besides Fenway to go to" I stated.

Chris chuckled at that before smiling again. "Well what if I told you that it was up for sale and that I might or might have not bought it for you?"

"If that's true then I am going to start kissing you uncontrollably right now" I stated.

"Then get to kissing because it's true I bought you the bookstore" Chris said as he took papers out from the picnic basket and placed them on the table.

I looked at the papers in shock and then at Chris in shock and couldn't believe what he just told me and what he did for me.

"Ar-Ar-Are you serious?" I questioned.

Chris smiled at me before nodding his head. "Yeah, I am very serious, the bookstore is yours as soon as you sign those papers" Chris explained.

"You didn't have to do this you know?" I asked.

"I know...but I wanted to because I know I how much you love that book store and knew how crushed you would be if it was gotten rid of, and you know I couldn't have that." I lightly laughed at that and Chris smiled at me. "So when I saw that it was up for sale I went over to it and had a nice little chat with Mr. smith about you and I taking ownership in it..."

"Wait did you just say you and I? As in you are going to an owner of the bookstore too?" I asked cutting him off.

Chris smiled at me before nodding. "Yeah, because I thought in my free time from acting I could help my girlfriend run her new bookstore" Chris explained.

I smiled nice and big at Chris before pinning him to the ground and kissing him nice and passionately. As soon as I did that I felt Chris smile at me before cupping my face in his hands and starting to kiss me back.

After we kissed for what felt like forever but was probably only a few minutes I pulled and leaned my forehead up against his and just listen to out heavy breathing.

"I'm going to take that as a yes you want the bookstore?" Chris asked with a big dorky smile.

I laughed at that before pulling away a little more to face him with a smile. "Yes it does you big dork" I said before kissing him again.

//////////////////////////////////////////

After me and Chris got done kissing we decided to watch the sunset.

So now I am wrapped in Chris's arms with his head resting on my shoulder as we watched the sunset in a comfortable silence.

As we watched the sunset I thought it couldn't get any better then this. But soon I was proven wrong when I started to hear my favorite song 'Sleeping at last' by Turning Pages starting to play.

When the song started to play I turned to Chris with a shocked smile and he smiled at me before taking hold of my hand in his.

"Would you care to dance with me Maya" He asked.

I smiled at him before squeezing his hand. "I would love too."

Chris smiled at me before starting to pull me back over to the picnic blanket to dance. When we got to the blanket Chris placed his hand on my waist before taking hold of my hand in his other one. I did the same and soon we started to started to dance to the music.

"I've waited a hundred years, but I'd wait a million more for you" Chris sang as we danced.

I smiled at that before resting my head on his chest as we continued to dance.

"Nothing prepared me for the privilege of being yours a go" I sang as well.

I felt Chris smile at me before we continued to dance.

///////////////////////////////

"Maya?"

"Hmmm" I mumbled as we continued to dance.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked.

"Sure what is it" I asked as I looked up at him.

Chris faintly smiled at me before dipping me. "I love you you know that right?" he asked.

"Yeah of course I do."

"And that I love you even when you're pregnant with your ex's baby right?" he asked again.

"Yeah and I'm really glad that you excepted that" I stated "But where are you going with this?"

Chris let out a shaky breath before faintly smiling at me and before twirling me. "Where I'm going with this is I'm trying to tell you that I want a future with you and your son or daughter, I want to be in both in your lives, I want to be there to help you take care of your care of your baby and be there to help you raise them grow up to the best human being possible because I love you to much to let you go and I will love you no matter what and I will love your baby no matter what to."

By the end of that there were tears in my eyes and I couldn't believe how amazing Chris really is for saying that.

I smiled at him before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips nice and quick making him smile.

"I want you to be in mine and my son or daughters lives too" I stated.

Chris smiled at me before kissing my forehead.

"So you want to give this a shot?" he asked.

"Yeah, let's give it a shot" I said before pulling him into another kiss.

I have the best boyfriend ever!