Ch1: Four Years

I wake up stretching and looking beside me. She's not here today wonder if she woke up early. You stand and walk to the bathroom changing into your school uniform. You examine your beautiful blue eyes and long black hair framing your face. You sigh you wish she was here to help you brush your hair she's the one that never allows me to cut it. You brush your teeth and start to brush your hair when you see those beautiful emerald eyes of hers. Those eyes are meant to break hearts and only God knows how many they actually have. "Here let me help you." She starts to brush your hair to the nice silk feeling she loved and never allowed you to get rid of. "Today makes four years Oblivion...since you moved in and your mother was found dead." She smiles lightly and you nod turning around and putting her makeup on for her. She always complains that she can't do it so you did it for her. Her school uniform shows her slick curves and her double D size breast that she always hates and complains about back pains because of them. Most every guy in the school wanted her just to as they say "play with" you find them all annoying and filthy. "So what girl are you going to make cry today?" I cross my arms. "What boy are you going to give a boner?" She laughs and hugs me. "Not like I do it on purpose besides we turn 18 tomorrow!" She always wanted to be 18 to experience what it was like to get a job and work and to pay for a house and bills. "I honestly don't see the big deal with being 18." I shrug and kiss her cheek walking out and down stairs making a bowl of cereal as she joins me. "That's because your mister A+ and your going to the best college already and your only 17." I shrug eating my cereal. "If you actually tried to do your work you would be with me so stop with your complaining." She laughs lightly eating and looks up at me. "Your going to visit her today right?" I shake my head. "I already made my peace I rather she just slept peacefully." She sighs and a few minutes we finish and leave for school. The class are boring sitting there and writing almost every word the teacher says thinking it will be on the test especially since you already know all of it. Your teachers can go on and on about the information we need to know and honestly that only makes it less fun. You look over at a group of girls all average blue eye blonde hair deal and you sigh. When will these girls learn I'm not into them I make one of them cry everyday by telling them no. You sigh and look at your teacher her eyes a gleaner of blue and brown from the distance and her elegant dress showing every curve she has and she has more curves than the Grand Canyon and they all are better as well. You sigh is it bad I rather have the teacher than the students. You look closer at the teacher and sigh. She amazing for her age of 28 she doesn't look a day older than 18 but her intelligence shows way beyond her age. "Look she's bending over." One of the boys whistle as the teacher accidentally flashes us with her black panties and I blush. The teacher blushes grabbing her marker and looking at the boys. "Which one whistled?" The boy raises his hand and smirks. "Trust me teach that's not all that's raised." The boys laughs as the teacher sighs. "Get out of my class and don't return for a month." The boy shrugs and walks out. "Mm so worth it." You sigh and look at the teacher your head in your left hand as you watch her teach. After a few hours she finishes and dismisses the class and the class walks out and the teacher stops me. "You seem bored of my class, you never ask questions, you get the best scores, so why are you here?" I sigh. "I need my credit for graduation and I can't say I don't like the view most of the time." She blushes and nods. "Why are you a teacher when you could be a model?" She laughs. "Because then I could meet people like you the future of this world." I smile and nod and she smiles back. "You may leave now." I nod and walk home and you see her. Her emerald eyes find their way to her as a guy stands in front of her and she laughs walking into the house and I walk in after her. "Oblivion how was school?" I smile lightly. "Perfectly fine another guy got kicked out of my class." She giggles. "I would love to sleep with your teacher myself." I laugh. "Can that be my present Oblivion!?" I laugh harder. I walk off and sit down on my bed as I type away on my laptop doing some homework and she comes in and sits on my lap as she pouts. "Please?" I sigh. "You can't be seriously asking me to ask my teacher to sleep with you?" She laughs and nods. "That's exactly what I want or just give me her number I know you have it...she hit on you the first day of school not thinking you were a student and gave you her number." You sigh and shake your head. "Not happening Alice." She sighs and curls up on the bed and takes a nap and I smile running my hands through her hair as she nuzzles closer and you get a message from the teacher. What can she want from me this late? You open her message and it ask you on a date and you sigh. Did she really forget your a student?