Chapter 2: The Crash

Morgan Brian and her family were on their way home from dinner in St.Simons Island, Georgia in winter (it's January let's say) and they have to go on a winding road to go home. Moe hated winding roads so much. They scared her.

She texted her boyfriend "I love you." And put her phone in her lap thinking about the last 2 years now, how crazy it has been for her with USWNT, the Dash, and just everything else. Plus, with her 23rd birthday coming up she's nervous, and it's like she's still the baby on the team, so they treated her differently. She hated seeing Lauren retire and wished she'd stayed for the Olympics, but she wanted to be their with her husband. She looked at her family and smiled and her sister  said "What's up, Morgan?" She shrugged and replied "Nothing, Jen." Before looking back out her window. She felt her phone vibrate suddenly, and looked down to see a text from Kling saying "We miss you here in Houston, Moe!!!" She hadn't been back to Houston since December, when they were given time off, and she was also taking classes in Georgia to finish her degree. She texted back "Miss you too!!!" She then put her phone back down.

They kept driving on the path and the car would skid so Morgan got scared so Jennifer saw her little sister looking terrified so she held her hand in her own to calm her down. Morgan squeezed it and said "Thanks." "No problem."

Suddenly, something happened, though.

The car started skidding like crazy and couldn't stop so they suddenly went crazy and they started circling around and doing flips. They screamed and then it stopped. So did the screams. Morgan felt pain in her whole body. She felt like the whole right side of her body was destroyed, and her head hurt so bad. not even when she'd hurt her back had it hurt this bad. She looked over at her sister to see her eyes shut and not breathing. She was gone. She tried to look at her parents but that caused her more pain then ever, and she passed out from it.

Her last thought was "I love you all..."

The medics came and used the jaws of life to pull them out and they were able to get them out, but Morgan Paige Brian was a lone survivor.

She was rushed into surgery, and was hopefully going to survive.

End of chapter