First date

Jay
"Hey, (Y/N)!" Jay pops in out of nowhere.
"Oh, hay Jay...what?"
"Get dressed."
"Why?"
"It's a surprise."
"okay... Do I need to be fancy?"
"If you want to."
"Okay!" You ran up to your room and came back in the most beautiful outfit you have.
"Wow you look....amazing!" He walked you to the car, opening the door for you and driveline to the....the....where were you going?
"Jay, where are we going?"
"A surprise." He took many turns and streets until you stopped at the front of your own house. Jay got out of the car and motioned for you to fallow. You get out of the car and fallow him.
He got the door and you walked in hesitantly. He led you to the back door to the backyard when you finally understand.
Before you is a fancy set table served with (F/Food) and a fancy candle.
You enjoyed the rest of your date under the stars.

Alex
"Hey (Y/N), wear something you don't mind getting messy."
"Um...okay?"
You went to your room and changed into simple clothes.

"What next?"

"Get in the car..." You were scared. You're friends told you not to be around Alex. They spoke bad about him. Like they knew something that you didn't.

"Alex, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. Just trust me." He pulled into a parking lot to a stingy looking building. You slowly slump in your chair. You stopped shivering at the sight of him driving on another road but this time to a laser tag arena. "I told you to trust me."

<*<*<*<<*<*<*<

The two of you get set up and are on a room by yourselves. You were on the same team because Alex refused to hurt you.

Then a general and a literal army walked in but stopped at the sight of the two of you.

"Greetings, I am the commander of the new recruits and I'm in charge of their training. This will become intense because this will be their simulation for war. If you wish to stay you can but if willing you may be put in another room."

"No it's fine." Alex spoke up.

"Okay, I'll send some to your team then." He turned to his men. "Okay, to those of you joining the civilians team, think of it as a escort mission. Yes, they will have artillery but if one falls in battle I'll have my foot so far up your ass you would never crap again, DO YOU HEAR ME MAGGOTS!"

"SIR YES SIR!"

<*<*<<*<*<*<*<*<

Both you and Alex we having fun, until you were hit and your respawn timer started to count. You looked over at Alex. He was pissed.
In a fit of rage he illuminated all of the enemy team. The general asked him if he wanted to join the army.
He denied. You were his top priority. 

Brian/Hoodie

"Bae, movie night, like now."

"Okay...."

He grabbed pillows and a but ton of blankets and the two of you made a fort to watch your movie in.

Tim/Masky

Tim pulled you aside from your friends out of nowhere.

Meet at home when you are done. He then scaled the chain link fence but then fell on the other side, got up and ran away.
You shrugged it off and went back to your friends.

-----------------

You park your car and walk in to see Tim, sitting there.

"Honey, how are you doing?"
"Good, how about you WAIT HOLD ON!" He charged towards you, picked you up and started running.
"What....um okay."
He carried you for a half a mile when he finally reached your destination.
Rosswood park.
There was a picnic set up for the two of you. You stayed until midnight and watched the stars.
Then a cop came and told you too leave.