Trender man x reader

You were a model. You had just gotten into the modeling business. You were getting ready for a photo shoot in your dressing room when you hear a strange static sound. You ignore it,thinking it was just a light making that sound. You were choosing between two outfits,a red cocktail dress with a glittery cherry red train at the end and a black sundress with white and red flowers.

"Hhmmm....which dress...which dress....."

"I think...no I know the red dress would look best for you." A man said.

You turned around and squeaked. A tall thin man with black corduroy jeans and a brown sweater vest. What scared you the most was that he had no face. It was blank and pure white. You just stared at him.

"You think so?" You finally say.

"Yeah. I'm mean red goes well with your pretty, soft looking skin." He says.

You blushes slightly and smiled.

"Thank you,I'm (Y/N) by the way." You say.

"Very nice to meet you,(Y/N),I'm Trender." He says.

"I have to go. Can we talk later?" You ask Trender.

"Sure. Just remember that the red dress looks way better then the black for you."

You smile and laugh a bit. After a while of you two talking your fashion show start's. It was a huge success. At the after party you saw Trender. After the after party you went back to your home.

When you went to your room Trender was in your bed.

"Hello again,(Y/N)." Trender said as he looked through a book.

"Hey....what are you doing in my house?" You ask him.

"You wanted to see me again didn't you,dear?" Trender asked you,setting the book down.

"Yeah...I did." You smiled and sat next to Trender on the bed.

Trender slid your clothes off then put a robe on your body. You blushed and squeaked quietly.

"What the heck!! Why!? How did you do that !?" You punched Trender in the chest.

You felt around his chest and it was not to much muscle but not to flat. Perfect.

"I didn't see anything. I just chaged your clothing a bit,calm down." Trender pulled you to his chest,which was surprisingly bare and white.

"When did you take off your shirt?" You asked.

"The same way I took off your clothes." Trender answers.

You blushed gently. After a while you fell asleep. When you woke hours later,Trender was gone.