Slender x Reader

You have just started highschool and you practically hated your classes. They were all to boring for you,even P.E. So,to get away from your troubles of school,at lunch you would sneak out into the forest to have your lunch and peace. You would regularly hear someone whisper in your ear. You shrugged it off,thinking it was the wind.

As you got more frustrated with school,the deeper into the woods you would go. One day,you were in the middle of the woods. You were just finishing your lunch when you hear footsteps. You thought it was some kind of animal,there were tons around here. Then the footsteps stopped.

You were leaning on a tree so you turned around to see if the "animal" had left. When you just saw the many trees,you turned back around. Only to be greeted with a white,black nothingness of a face. Your eyes were as wide as frisbees. You screamed.

"Holy shit!!!"

And pushed the face away. It backed up a bit at your outburst. Tentacles growing from it's back. You stood up and stayed near the tree. As the thing got eve closer to you,you excepted your fait and gave in.

"Ok listen if your gonna kill me do it now...and please don't make it painful" You say in defeat.

The thing stops moving. You look up at it. The thing waves to you.

"Uh...hi?" You say confused.

"What are you?"

The thing looks like it's thinking. It's white face seem to brighten as it sat on the grass. It gestures for you to sit. You sit down and the thing moved so it sat next to you.

The thing took a tentacle and wrote in the dirt: What would you like to know?

You thought for a second.

"What are you?"

It wrote: I am a Creepypasta. My name is Slender man.

You froze when you read Slender man.

"Will you kill me?"

No. You seem like an ok human.

You sigh in relief.

"Why do you have no face?"

I was born with no face.

"Oh. Ok....so I'm guessing your a guy?"

Yes I am male. I wouldn't have "man" in my name if I was female.

You laughed a little.

Why are you in my forest,mis?

"I just come here to get away from all the crap in Highschool"

Interesting. What is your name?

"I'm (Y/N)"

That is a very pretty name,(Y/N).

You felt a blush creep up your neck. Slender man just said you had a pretty name. Yesh,you hope this isn't a dream. Cause if it is,you don't want to wake up.

You are very pretty,especially when your face is pink.

Your face grew even more blushed.

"Thanks. I should get going...I have classes"

Ok may I see you later then?

"Sure...if you want to"

I would love to see you again.

You smiled and blushed more. You felt ,butterflies in your stomach. Slender noticed that you were smiling. Slender hugged you. You hugged back.

Slender kissed your lips gently. Your eyes shot open in surprise. His none existing mouth was wrapped in yours with passion and some hunger. When you started to.moan into the kiss,you felt your lips become cold.

You opened your eyes to see that you were back in the school grounds,Slender man gone. You smiled and ran into the school,not wanting to be late. When you went back to the forest the next day,Slender was sitting there looking at you. You saw that Slender was hiding something with his hand. He took his hand away from the tree and inside a heart were these words: Slender and (Y/N)'s love tree

(A/N):
I know it's semi extremely cheesy. But I love Slender man x anyone stories so much I make them cheesy on accident. Anywho!!! I hope you liked this x reader!!
Please:
Vote

Comment

Give ideas!! <3