Chapter Fourteen: First Date part one

Start from the beginning

"Hey! what's this for?" I questioned. 

Chris let out a chuckle before he took hold of my hand and planted a kiss on it. "You'll see."

"It's a surprise isn't it" I asked a light smirk. 

"Maybe."

I smiled at that before squeezing his hand. 

"I hope it's a good one" I said. 

"Trust me it is and it is going to be the best surprise and date you will ever recieve and have" Chris said as before he kissed my cheek. 

I smiled at that before deciding to stop talking and just enjoy the ride before I could start pesturing Chris with the thousand questioned that were now raking my brain. 

//////////////////////

"Can I take the blindfold off now?" I asked as Chris helped me out of the car.

Chris had just stopped the car a few minutes ago and said we were at the place where are date was. But I still had the gosh dang blindfold covering my eyes. 

Chris let out a chuckle before peeking my cheek. 

"Not just yet M" he stated as he started to lead me somewhere. 

I let out a sigh at that. "Then 'when' can I take the blindfold off?" I questioned. 

"Soon I promise" he said before kissing my hand. 

I couldn't help but smile at that. "Fine, I'll wait."

I felt Chris chuckle at that before him smile at me and continue to lead me god knows where for our date. 

After a few minutes of walking on what seemed like a dirt or gravel pathway we finally stopped walking. When we stopped Chris walked behind and placed both of his hands on my shoulders before kissing my neck. 

"You can take the blindfold off now" Chris whispered into my ear. 

I smiled at that before taking hold the blindfold and starting to take it off. 

When I took off the blindfold I gasped in shock when I saw what was in front of me. What was in front of me was the most beautiful sight I have ever see. The sight that I was seeing was a romantic picnic/dinner that was set up underneath an oak tree with candles hanging over it and also surrounding it. (Picture above is what their date kind of looks like.) It was so beautiful that I was left speechless by it. 

"Do you like it?" Chris asked as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"Like it?....I love it" I stated as I turned around to face him with a big smile. 

"Really?" 

"Yes it looks absolutely amazing" I said before pecking his lips nice and quick "Thank you." 

"You're very welcome" Chris said before kissing me.

"We both kissed for a few minutes before Chris pulled away and smiled at me before taking hold of me hold of my hand and gesturing to the picnic. 

"Come on let's eat" He said.

I smiled at him before nodding. "Let's."

Chris lightly chuckled at that before we walked over to the picnic/dinner.

When we got over to the picnic/dinner we sat down and soon started to eat the dinner that Chris had prepared for us to eat. The food was chicken parm with spaghettie and meatballs. And it was delicious so far.

As we were waiting we talked about stuff and I told Chris all about my doctor's appointment. 

"So fourteen weeks is like 3 months pregnant right?" Chris asked before he stuffed spaghettie into his mouth. 

I laughed at that before nodding. "Yeah and then next month I can find out whether I'm having a boy or a girl" I explained before I took a sip of water. 

"Nice! and you do want to find out the gender" Chris asked.

"Yeah, so that way I can be prepared and have everything ready for his or her arrival" I stated as I rubbed my stomach. 

"Ah, now that is a good plan right there" Chris stated

"You think so?" I questioned with a smile. 

"Yeah, better to be safe then sorry right?" he asked. 

"Right" I stated.

Chris smiled at me before taking hold of my hand making me smile at him. Then after that we continued to talk about stuff other then the baby.