The Liars reunite

As I walked in the Radley Bar & Hotel it was super nice I was a little shocked. As I looked around there were all of the girls in the lobby sitting laughing and smiling. I walked over & they had a surprised look that I came because I live in LA now.

"Aria so glad you could make it Hannah said."
"Yeah I wouldn't miss this for the world I missed you all said Aria."

The girls were getting a little wasted all ready I could tell.

"We need 1 more martini Alison said to the bar tender. coming right up

"Ok so as you know me & Caleb have been together for awhile. Its been the best year of my life because IM ENGAGED said Hannah"

"Spencer said I saw the ring but I didn't know if it was a ring or engagement ring"

Hanna let everyone see her ring it was gorgeous. "So when's the wedding asked Spencer" I don't really know yet because he just proposed said Hannah"
"How soon asked Emily"
Everyone looked around at each other.
"Last night Hannah replied"
"Wow that awesome said Aria"

As my martini arrived I told the girls I was gonna go look for the ladies room.
All of a sudden of the corner of my eye I hear Aria? Now that voice sounded like Ezra's.. Every since I left its been a little strange since we broke up & seeing other people. I turn around

"Ezra? said Aria"
"What are you doing here asked Aria"
"I was invited Alison invited me said Ezra"
"If you can excuse me just for one moments said Aria"

"She walked over to Alison & said I need to talk to you now."
"Ok what's up? said Alison"
"What's up? you invited Ezra how could you! said Aria"
"I just thought you may wanna see him said Alison"
"Well I don't said Aria"
"Ok I'm sorry said Alison"
"I'm gonna check in because I'm a little tried. I catch up with you guys later said Aria "
"Ok I will tell Ezra you haven't checked in yet & you wanna get settled in said Alison"
"Thanks said Aria"