Can I trust myself?

Hinata POV

I have been really lonely without Naruto, its been around 1 and  half years and she comes back next year. I cant stop thinking about him, his smile, his eyes and his amazing...

DING DING

I don't know who could be knocking on my door at this time of day.

Kiba POV

Oh my god, what am I thinking! Like she will ever like me, she doesn't know how long I have liked her. Since academy, I have loved you, I guess I will just tell you now. Her father was a real dick before, and he told me she was at Naruto's. WHY THE HELL IS SHE AT NRAUTO'S. Only one way to find out I guess.

"Hello Kiba, come in,"  Her voice was so angelic, her eyes showed so much kindness. I slightly nodded while taking a deep breath.  I entered her... Naruto's I mean, apartment and sat on the couch. All the thoughts in my head were running at me like kunais hitting me. I guess its time...

"Hinata can I talk to you?" I asked as kindly as possible. She nodded and I began.

"Hinata, you have always been a good friend to me and we have been teammates for the longest time now, but what you didn't know was how i felt about you," Hinata tilted her head. I don't think she understands yet. "Hinata, to be as straight forward as possible, i love you, with all my heart and i have always loved you..."

Hinata POV

Wait WHAT! did he just say he l-loved me? What is happening this should be an easy choice, I love Naruto more than anything.

"Kiba, you do know i love Naruto don't you? and now that he loves me back i am not leaving him for..." I didn't get to finish because Kiba kissed me and is not letting me go. Im not going to kiss back, im going to kiss back. Even though im telling myself this i could feel myself starting to kiss back. I pushed him away.

"I know you love him, i don't care that you love him because you are mine and only mine..." I could see Kiba's insanity escaping himself. I couldn't let this go any further.

"KIBA YOU'RE WRONG! i love Naruto more than anything else, i have loved him forever and now that he finally loves my life is complete. You are not going to ruin that just because you are being selfish," I went off at Kiba. He just stood there shocked at the retaliation that i had shown. Something was still not right my mind was going haywire. Suddenly Kiba tried to kiss me again but this time i started kissing back. I told myself to stop but something just didn't let me. This went on for around 30 mins before i pushed him away.

"Kiba what are thinking? i told you i love Naruto and im not going to love you," I told him with determination in my eyes. "LEAVE NOW!" Kiba just smirked and left.

I know i love Naruto and i should be only one sided but now Kiba is confusing me. Can i trust myself...